Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what brands of rotors

hey guys.

I'm upgrading the front brakes on my 91 lx and am having trouble deciding on what rotors to use. I know you can get brands like brembo and ebc rotors but I wouldn't mind knowing what brands you folks would recommend.

Roger
    respect. You can't buy it.
    You earn it. One run at a time.
    You can't talk about it 'cause
    when the light goes green, no one can here you talk.

www.maritimesportcompact.ca

brembo slotted w/ ebc "green stuff" pads. i currently have this setup on my cb7; works better and last longer than cross drilled rotors and the pads feel stonger than Axxis pads, with very little brake-dusting if any
    5.6L V8 32V DOHC
    JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

blanks
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

If you dont already have it, a rear disc conversion is the single best upgrade for our cars. Combine that with some EBC "green stuff" pads and thats all you need. Unless your racing your car upgrading to slotted or drilled rotors is a mistake. In reality all your doing is reducing the surface area of your rotors which in turn reduces performance. There are exceptions but for the most part you will not be gaining anything. Your rotors will not get hot enough, unless your consitantly driving it hard, to need slots or holes in it. However if you feel the need to "upgrade" stay away from drilled rotors. It creates weak spots in the rotors and most of them will crack.

My Ride
        myspace

Comment

Working...
        X