Goodridge G-Stop SS Lines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goodridge G-Stop SS Lines

Hey guys i found a site that i can buy G-stop lines for 109 shipped brand new (front disc, rear drum) here are a few questions i know of a few members off the top of my head that have these but they are on rear disc cars.

1. is that a good price or does anyone know of any places that can compare.
    2. are they worth the green. im not trying to put a price on safety but i want to know if they are good for anyone with any level of performance. would it be overkill for a lighty modified f22a1/a6. i pretty much think i have my mind made up but i just wanna hear some opinions. so let me know if this is the right track for me

p.s. my brake setup that will accompany them is brembo OE diameter blanks front rotors. clamped by akebono calipers and AEM pads.

-sean
    Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
    Arcadia Green Crew #10

stainless lines just get rid of the squishy brake feel, stainless lines are a good idea no matter how oem your car is, go for it man

JDMRIDES.ca

Comment

thanks man i was beggining to think no one would reply to this thread lol

-sean
      Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
      Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

BTW if its still squshee after the line swap then you also need to replace the brake master cylinder or bleed your lines better.

To see my car click here

Bordeaux Red Crew #8

Comment

whats the name of the site i need some also
          93 accord: F22A swap,T3/T4 turbo, tail wastegate, front mount 27x13x3, hks turbo timer, turbo xs boost controller, msd igintion, 3in downpipe, crane cam 11mm plug wires, denso plugs, no ac or ps,wire tuck, cutted insides, one seat, auto meter boost gauge,oil pressure, a/f,and 5 in tach,act clutch and flywheel.

93 prelude: jdm headlights,OEM carbon fiber hood, tein lowering springs, work racing rims with kumho tires, msd wires and denso plugs,type r shift boot

Comment

Working...
          X