Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ROH conversion.......just a few questions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ROH conversion.......just a few questions.

Well since ppl didnt read my question elsewhere lets try this again...

I use my stock accord wheel bearings.

I use m stock calipers and pads(akebono)

I then need rotors and the hub assembly from a 2.3L CL 4cyl

Im not retarted and I comprehend what I need to do.......its very easy by the looks of things I just have trouble with honda/acura and local parts stores trying to get these hubs...........I called local parts stores and they seem to only be able to the hubs with pressed in bearings for like 140cnd.
    I Call honda.......they say they dont sell acura parts? So I call bedford(5hrs away) is the closes acura dealer and I tell the guy I want a hub assembly from a 98-99 acura CL 2.3L 4cyl and even give him the part # and he gives me a price of 46 bucks each which so far sounded good and only 15 bucks to ship them to my door. So then he says honda should be able to sell me these.....then he says that they are the same part # as 98-00 accord hubs and I tell him no ,theres a diffrence.......yet he says theres not. And from what I read on here they are diffrent. so wtf is going on here
    Last edited by CB7EX-R; 04-17-2007, 07:42 PM.

You need to find a new dealer. Call up a few acura dealerships that actually know wtf they are talking about.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Working...
    X