pedal goes too the floor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pedal goes too the floor

ok ill be sitting at a light and ill put it in nutral and my foot on the break and tap the gas and the pedal goes too the floor slowly i pump it and the same thing i got new pads in the front and i bled the system idk what could be wrong no leaking eather soo im thinkin it might be my booster or master cyl anyone with this same prob?
    Out of a job yet? Keep encouraging people to buy American. 500 of the biggest, most profitable American companies make more than half of their profits overseas! You Jackass!

pedal to the floor is usually a brake master cylinder problem, it needs to be replaced

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
    where you been, is something wrong?
    i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

Originally posted by accordaffair
      pedal to the floor is usually a brake master cylinder problem, it needs to be replaced

he is SO FUCKING RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LISTEN TO THIS MAN!!!!!!!!!!!
      ....and on the 7th day, deevergote rested and called his mom.

Comment

Originally posted by accordaffair
        alright thats what i though ill do that tommoro thanx a lot
        Out of a job yet? Keep encouraging people to buy American. 500 of the biggest, most profitable American companies make more than half of their profits overseas! You Jackass!

Comment

yep, master cylender. Mine started it again last week on the second M/C. Time for #3!

Comment

yeah, i agree as well, i did my MC cause mine was doing that, and it would loose pressure, works fine now
            90 Accord EX F22a1 Auto R.I.P.
            2011 Mazda 3 Hatch 2.5L GS sport HELLO!

Comment

Working...
            X