The new shoes...in work.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The new shoes...in work.

Here are my 15x6.5 inch AME wheels, Made by Enkei Wheels, a JDM product... . They are a true Two peice rim. I got them for 300 from a friend. They were on a 240SX so the offset is maybe zero. I have installed 8mm spacers just to get them to clear my calibers up front. These pictures are of just the test fit of one rim to see what is needed to have these on my CB... and honest opinions from the community here. I am refinishing the wheels and giving them a new color...

And here is what the new finish and color is gonna be.
    92accord803

Wow that's a lot of tire.

haha Looks good, just add a little bit more air pressure. I'd assume they're fairly light, being 15x6.5.

Comment

oh im not using that same tire size.Those are 205/60/15... I am installing 185/60/15 or either a 195/50/15. with the 205/60s i rub like fat girl thighs!!
      92accord803

Comment

lol you need to roll your fenders!

They look nice, and will look even nicer in that new finish.

to 15" old school low offset, and 2 piece enkei wheels. I also own a set of enkeis that fit that description.
        Last edited by ikayto; 05-08-2008, 06:18 AM.

Comment

Yes these look really cool, post pics when you finish them and put the other tires on them, I can't wait to see.

1992 Honda Accord Coupe LX

Comment

Those look awesome! I'm thinking about putting some low offset wheels on mine, just wanted to see what it looks like first! So, hurry up and post some more pics!

1999 BMW M3
            2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
            2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
            2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

looks amazing, i love it

Comment

at first i wasnt feeling the color then u posted the new color and i must say better. go woth a 195/55r15

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord
                  at first i wasnt feeling the color then u posted the new color and i must say better. go woth a 195/55r15

i am glad that you mentioned tire size. i was really fightin myself trying to pick the right size.

just as an update... i have two of the rims polished and two are n the stages of sanding and reomving old brake dust and paint stripping. pics comming soon...
                  92accord803

Comment

and here they are completed!!

here are some pics of the new shoes... all done but i am having an issue with stud lenths so i didnt get to roll on them yet(i have started a thread on the studs so any ideas to help with that problem please post them there not here)* *that is for the sake of searching puroses*.

these wheels have 8mm spacers on them right now. and the tire size is 195/50/15.

ENJOY!!

92accord803

Comment

GOD i want me a set of those man. everyone is getting them. where do yall find those at? how much do they run?

and your car looks so freakin hot with those up there. nice man. VERY nice

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1
                        GOD i want me a set of those man. everyone is getting them. where do yall find those at? how much do they run?

and your car looks so freakin hot with those up there. nice man. VERY nice

i got mine from a 240 owner. www.RBwheels.com has them there too, but they're kinda pricey. and thankx man for the comment, i love the new look alot!
                        92accord803

Comment

Working...
                        X