sstud lenths??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sstud lenths??

Ok, i have 8mm spacers on my CB to accomodate my new wheels. I want longer studs but not those long ass ARP, Skunk2, or OBX studs. just OEM LONGER studs that will fit in the hub of my CB.

My question is, how long is the OEM CB studs and what studs are longer that will fit in my CB hub. this question is for front and rear...

Please help!!
    92accord803

ive heard that 1st gen crv studs are longer. but why not get ARP, Skunk2, or OBX studs to make things easier?

Comment

rear studs off the 1st gen 3.2TL are suppose to be longer then studs that come stock on most hondas.

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord
        ive heard that 1st gen crv studs are longer. but why not get ARP, Skunk2, or OBX studs to make things easier?

well those studs are usually so long i have to use open end nuts. and they come out past the rim sooooo far. i dont want that, i just need more bolt thread to put my wheels on with a spacer and not be nervous of highway speeds
        92accord803

Comment

go to auto pats store ie napa or auto zone etc. and ask for 1 front and 1 rear stud, then ask for all longer lengths of metric 12x1.5 studs so you can decide yourself which to pick. I recommend open ended lugs ne ways but you seem dead against them so, also you could use deeper capped lug nuts, most tuner lugs are longer than oem honda lugs so!

WaC!

Comment

Originally posted by westsideaccord
            go to auto pats store ie napa or auto zone etc. and ask for 1 front and 1 rear stud, then ask for all longer lengths of metric 12x1.5 studs so you can decide yourself which to pick. I recommend open ended lugs ne ways but you seem dead against them so, also you could use deeper capped lug nuts, most tuner lugs are longer than oem honda lugs so!

good idea. i thank u for that westsideaccord!!
            92accord803

Comment

Working...
            X