Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

White/polished lip Enkei RS III's on my car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

White/polished lip Enkei RS III's on my car?

do you think they would look good? also, would they hold up to a gravel driveway? i kindof like them, but im worried both about how the white would look and if i would tear them up just driving home.

here's what they look like, they are 16x7 +45

also, if i got them, would they look better if i painted them or powdercoated them my body color (laurel blue metallic)?
    Last edited by steelbluesleepR; 05-14-2008, 08:32 PM.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
    'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
    Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

i just cummed.keep em white,and i think they'd be fine in the gravel

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

sweet. hopefully i can save up enough money to get these and not spend it all!

i'll just definately have to get some wheel-locks though!

'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry

Comment

hell yea.i haven't seen those in YEARS.hope on that

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

i guess it doesnt hurt that they're $400

Comment

I think they would look siickk on your car!! the white rims and the laurel blue metallic car would be a good combination

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
            be risky, be smart, and most of all be creative!

Comment

just need to wait for my return to get in, then they're mine!

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR
                i guess it doesnt hurt that they're $400
                LUCKY MUDDAFUCKAAA!!!

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

Wow, man I really like them. How come I can never find any sick deals like that? lol, snatch them up man.

1992 Honda Accord Coupe LX

Comment

to bad its going to be over a month before i can get them! argh! im sure someone is going to buy them out from under me, but i'm still going to try!

Comment

to bad its going to be over a month before i can get them! argh! im sure someone is going to buy them out from under me, but i'm still going to try!

i know how that feels.when i sold the other cb i had this b16 swapped eg coupe i was going to get.dude told me he'd keep it till the weekend which is when i was goin to go get it.called him on thursday and he says "oh yea sorry man i sold it earlier today".needless to say i blew up on a mufuckaa

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

you need to get a parental loan or something cause those would look sick on your car. later.
                        Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG
                          you need to get a parental loan or something cause those would look sick on your car. later.

hmmm....

(going to talk to parents about it when they pick up the stuff in my dorm)

the only thing of it is, i still owe them money for the car itself and for the new f22. i dont think that is going to work too well. however, it jsut so happens that i have over 450 coming to me from the govt. i can deal with waiting if they are still going to be there when i have the cash.

Comment

Dude those are sick. Are they real two peice wheels? If so go for it.

Comment

x2 definitely get a loan from your parents or someone, those wheels are sick!

FS: OEM Fuel Filter, ES Tie Rod Boots, Chrome Bulbs

Comment

Working...
                              X