Light weight wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Light weight wheels

I am thinking of getting some light weight 16 inch wheels. Does anyone here have any experience with light weight wheels, handling etc. What brands do you guys recommend?
    Thanks
    Anything is possible when you don't know what your talking about............

mugen m7's

Comment

Originally posted by k-mart
      mugen m7's
      Good luck finding those and if you do be prepare to dish out a lot of $$$$
      U silly rabbit don't u know tricks are made for kidz, You without me is like corn flakes without the milk! This my world, you just a squirrel trying to get a nut!!

Comment

I was looking at Volks, but I willl have to put wheels on hold for now. The girlfriend and I just split (10 years down the tubes) and I'm not sure if she's going to take half the house yet.....ouch. Thank god the CB7 is in just my name.

Comment

rota's or if you got money get the real stuff.
          92 DA9 // 93 D21 4x4 // 92 CB7

Comment

Originally posted by LX Rida
            rota's or if you got money get the real stuff.
            nothing wrong with rotas imo. they may just be the perfect wheel when considering price, style, and weight

Comment

Slipstreams? What do the 16" wheels weigh. I can't seem to find anything other than a picture on the net. Price?

Comment

I have REV wheels on my car, and have for over a year now. The wheels only weigh about 16 pounds each and that is for 17x7. The roads around here suck too, and I am not gentle on them, so I know for a fact that you won't have to worry about them bending. The quality is actually very good. The only problem is, I don't know if they make 16s or not.
                The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Originally posted by k-mart
                  mugen m7's
                  yeah those own.
                  '93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
                  -'93 BRP LX 4AT
                  -'92 AGP LX 5MT
                  -'93 AGP EX 4AT
                  10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

Comment

Originally posted by Hybrid
                    Slipstreams? What do the 16" wheels weigh. I can't seem to find anything other than a picture on the net. Price?
                    i know 15's weigh a little less than 12 lbs.

Comment

Working...
                    X