kuhmo ecsta ast????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kuhmo ecsta ast????

grab some cd5's sooo im liking these tires. one of my boyz ran them and they lasted a good while on his dumped out EF.

im in TN so i need a decent tire lol any cb have a background with them??
    Members Ride sold...
    I'm back...... with a coupe. oh boy here we go.

I haven't w/ the AST, but I have w/ the SPT, I was seriously impressed w/ those tires. I was disappointed when they seemed to discontinue the 205/50/15's but for a performance budget summer tire, they did really, really well.

Comment

im thinking of a 225/50/15 on the cd5s come on sumone do some chatting i know theres a few fella that do tires .... any thing helps.... ill be gettin them about 55-60 a tire
      Members Ride sold...

Comment

im running a set of 205/50/16's on my cb7 and im very impressed at the tread life and the performance of the tire. the only con of the tire to me is if you corner real hard and fast the front tires tend to push a little bit.

Official CIVICKILLER's members ride thread! http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=112829

rock her with the shocker!

Comment

so u like them? describe this push u are talking about.... and how are they in the water???
          Members Ride sold...

Comment

Originally posted by civickiller View Post
            im running a set of 205/50/16's on my cb7 and im very impressed at the tread life and the performance of the tire. the only con of the tire to me is if you corner real hard and fast the front tires tend to push a little bit.
            thats just understeer...

that can be fixed by entering the corner diferently or lowering your tire pressure.
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I had a set on my 17's, and now have a set on my 18's... I like them, and would suggest them to anybody else.

Comment

Originally posted by CustomLowz View Post
                I had a set on my 17's, and now have a set on my 18's... I like them, and would suggest them to anybody else.
                thank you thank you sir .... very well noted and next little chunk of change i get will be going to them.... now just what size ..... 225/50/15 or 205/50/15
                Members Ride sold...

Comment

i run those in that size on my wagon and they are good that price is good they are good in the water and yeah all around GOOD

Comment

Those are great, had them on my 17s before..

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

anybody know about the sizes??? 225 vs a 205???? clearence issues???
                      Members Ride sold...

Comment

Originally posted by loud92CB7db18 View Post
                        anybody know about the sizes??? 225 vs a 205???? clearence issues???

it really depends on your drop and camber kit.
                        either kill it or drift it...

2002 Toyota Tundra V8

Comment

ill be gettin the ingalls kit and the drop is hopefully fixing to change... but it will prob end up being dump'd
                          Members Ride sold...

Comment

Working...
                          X