0 offset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vinbon63 View Post
    I was wondering, since I found a set of wheels I like...How do you guys think 17x7.5 +38 front and 17x8 +35 will fit? Im asking cuz I know some of you guys have first hand experience with these lower offest rims and staggered setups. Timmyotools dunlop CP-R's were 8" all around +35 front and +25 rear, and although they look cool I want something that pokes less for my summer wheels. Im assuming mine will still poke but quite a bit less. Does anone have any ideas? Also I'm not dropped too much, Im on Neuspeed Sports so you can say about 2" front and 1.75 rear after settled. Any help/input would be great.
    I know lokuputha's Racing Hart's are 16x7.5" with a +35 offset, and he's lowered on some Tein H. Techs. That's the only person I can think of who has a similar enough setup.

Here's a pic of his car.

Originally posted by deevergote.
    And please, for the love of God, type like a human being!

Comment

Originally posted by 91 EX-R View Post
      I know lokuputha's Racing Hart's are 16x7.5" with a +35 offset, and he's lowered on some Tein H. Techs. That's the only person I can think of who has a similar enough setup.

Here's a pic of his car.

Thanks man that does help, it gives me a good idea of what I could expect for the front. I'm gonna see if I can do a test fit just to be sure.

1992 Honda Accord Coupe LX

Comment

what you guys think of 17x9 +15?

Comment

Hmm, I think thats gonna be tough, it is really wide and a very low offset. I dont know if anyone ever used a 9" wheel on the cb either yet, I think so far the widest has been 8".

1992 Honda Accord Coupe LX

Comment

Working...
          X