Falken Ziex ZE512 Tires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1990Ex View Post
    my boy has them on his civic an they GRIP PRETTY GOOD, dont tell me what the fuck i know. they are good for the streets. can you take them to the road course for some serious twisties no
    I agree, I went 65+ on the on ramps for the freeway on them tires and the tires didn't make a sound! I cant even go 5+ over the speed limit for the freeway twisty with the crap tires I have now, and there NEW!!

Falken ZE512 FTW!!
    Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
    CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
    Coupe MRT

Comment

my boy has them on his civic an they are pretty sticky, dont tell me what the fuck i know. they are good for the streets/hard driving. can you take them to the road course for some serious twisties no
      It's not what you know, it's what you DON'T know. What's the stickiest tires you've ever had?

I've had the 512s and they are NOT sticky, not even for mild twisties. They break loose way too easy.

You don't know what's sticky if the best tire you've had are the 512's.

I wonder what you'd think of some BFG g force sports then. You'd probably think they were SUPER sticky.

Stop being so defensive and learn to accept the things you don't know.

Look at it this way- you've only had sex with 1 girl and everything she does feels awesome. So, since she's so awesome, you claim her as the best. What you don't know is that there are TONS of other women out there that could more than likely do it MUCH better, but you don't know because you've never experienced it. For all you know, it could be BAD sex and you're just too inexperienced to know.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Whoa...I just asked about these tires...

lets no get off topic here.

ok...thanks!
        92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
        My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
          It's not what you know, it's what you DON'T know. What's the stickiest tires you've ever had?

I've had the 512s and they are NOT sticky, not even for mild twisties. They break loose way too easy.

You don't know what's sticky if the best tire you've had are the 512's.

I wonder what you'd think of some BFG g force sports then. You'd probably think they were SUPER sticky.

Stop being so defensive and learn to accept the things you don't know.

Look at it this way- you've only had sex with 1 girl and everything she does feels awesome. So, since she's so awesome, you claim her as the best. What you don't know is that there are TONS of other women out there that could more than likely do it MUCH better, but you don't know because you've never experienced it. For all you know, it could be BAD sex and you're just too inexperienced to know.

what does the stickest tire i owned have to do with anything........so you can one up me an say what i owned is crap lol yeah ok. never said they where SUPER STICKY or THE BEST, my statement was based off riding in my boys si nothing more....an i have rode in a car with bfg g force tires
          UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
          NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

I have had the 512's twice. They are alright tires but if you push them hard they do let loose. The 912's are a little better but not much. Cheap and functional.

Comment

Originally posted by Fatman88 View Post
              I have had the 512's twice. They are alright tires but if you push them hard they do let loose. The 912's are a little better but not much. Cheap and functional.
              thats all i was trying to say damn lol

they hold pretty good on his si, but we also dont have very sharp turns around here. they are long sweeping turns, so maybe that has something to do with it idk
              UNDERGROUND SOCIETY

Comment

what does the stickest tire i owned have to do with anything........so you can one up me an say what i owned is crap lol yeah ok. never said they where SUPER STICKY or THE BEST, my statement was based off riding in my boys si nothing more....an i have rode in a car with bfg g force tires
                lol, why so defensive man? I'm not trying to one up you, or prove I am better than you. I am simple setting the facts straight. It's as if someone came on here and asked about a 14b and someone said it was an awesome turbo. I'd go in and state that it is in fact NOT an awesome turbo, but only a decent turbo.

Stop being so damn defensive and take some chill pills man. Seriously. Go back and reread everything I typed, but in a calmer tone.
                Originally posted by Fatman88 View Post
                Thank you.

Comment

You have NO idea what sticky tires are then. The 512's are FAR from sticky.

They're decent. Definitely a bang for the buck if you want a general all season ish tire. They do decent in the snow, decent in the rain and can take most turns decently. Definitely not a tire if you want to take some serious twisties.
                  Im not looking for auto X grade tires.....I have these Falken ZE512 15s....to replace my worn out Kumhos. I dont know much about these tires at all..thats why I asked the question...how are these tires...I just wondered how these tires will perform in the street and if anyone had experience with them.

and by me being lowered...and having a -3 front camber...just wanted to know more about these tires. Im going from a 195/60/15 to 205/55/15...just wanted to know ( BEFORE ) I mount these up...how well of a tire these are.
                  92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:

Comment

lol, why so defensive man? I'm not trying to one up you, or prove I am better than you. I am simple setting the facts straight. It's as if someone came on here and asked about a 14b and someone said it was an awesome turbo. I'd go in and state that it is in fact NOT an awesome turbo, but only a decent turbo.

Stop being so damn defensive and take some chill pills man. Seriously. Go back and reread everything I typed, but in a calmer tone.

Thank you.
                    im good homie lol, i been calm the whole time. i should of put a lil more with that instead of just "sticky" im chill man
                    UNDERGROUND SOCIETY

Comment

Originally posted by SN2BH22CB7 View Post
                      Im not looking for auto X grade tires.....I have these Falken ZE512 15s....to replace my worn out Kumhos. I dont know much about these tires at all..thats why I asked the question...how are these tires...I just wondered how these tires will perform in the street and if anyone had experience with them.

and by me being lowered...and having a -3 front camber...just wanted to know more about these tires. Im going from a 195/60/15 to 205/55/15...just wanted to know ( BEFORE ) I mount these up...how well of a tire these are.
                      Like I said, they're decent for the price you pay. Have you already decided on these tires or are you open to suggestions?

if you're wallet allows for it, look into the BFG G force sports. Everyone seems to love those tires. The only experience I have with those tires are with SMseagren83's Evo. They grip decently on the twisties. They do break loose quite a bit, but his suspension is probably a lot better than most people with accords will ever be. lol

Comment

Like I said, they're decent for the price you pay. Have you already decided on these tires or are you open to suggestions?

if you're wallet allows for it, look into the BFG G force sports. Everyone seems to love those tires. The only experience I have with those tires are with SMseagren83's Evo. They grip decently on the twisties. They do break loose quite a bit, but his suspension is probably a lot better than most people with accords will ever be. lol
                        too late...I already aquired these Falken ZE512 tires...

they are sitting in my kitchen as Im typing this...just waiting for Monday or Tuesday to get them slapped on my Si Wheels.

so..thats why I was asking how they are. thanks Jose.

MR Thread:

Comment

get an allignment and get rid of the camber, its not cool and chews these 512s like butter. ive gone through 2 sets in a year.

Comment

It's weird. My BMW forum LOVES the 912s. Weird.
                            Click for my ride thread.

Comment

Originally posted by ilovemycb7 View Post
                              It's weird. My BMW forum LOVES the 912s. Weird.
                              The 912 is a lot better than the 512. After my first set of 512's I would never buy them again, but the 912's work great for a daily driven tire that requires no performance.

Comment

512s are okay...They're definitely not sticky, but they do what all-season/summer tires are supposed to do...The only complaints I've heard about them is that they don't last long at all for what they are...And many people have that same complaints when it comes to these tires..

But other than that, I don't see anything wrong with these..Plus you already have them, so it's good! Slap them on the wheels, drive on them and see what you think about them

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

Working...
                                X