Camber Issues...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Camber Issues...

Can someone point me in the right direction for a worthy aftermarket camber kit? I'm sitting tight at a wonderful -3 degrees camber in the front, and I'd like to be able to get good use out of my tires...if at all possible.

Idk if this helps, but im lowered on springs not sleeves or full coils...

thanks in advance,
    Aaron

Originally posted by Makaveli2k
    White girls make the world go round. If I were to be stranded on an island and I could only 3 things to bring with me It'd be 2 different white girls. And a Smashing pumpkins Cd... I hear they like that shit. =p

i would recommend starting with new upper control arms for the front, i got so pissed at buying used tires every four to five week, they were 75 for the set, that will buy you some time, at least my tires last a while now, my car has been lowered for like 5+ years, i changed everything from new tokicos struts, to upper control arm and still it has bad camber, hopefully ebay camber kit will help me if not, im selling it or buying stock suspension from a jy, that crap is getting on my last nerve, cant spend money on new tires cause they wont last, it gets old after a while

Comment

Originally posted by semitas View Post
      i would recommend starting with new upper control arms for the front, i got so pissed at buying used tires every four to five week, they were 75 for the set, that will buy you some time, at least my tires last a while now, my car has been lowered for like 5+ years, i changed everything from new tokicos struts, to upper control arm and still it has bad camber, hopefully ebay camber kit will help me if not, im selling it or buying stock suspension from a jy, that crap is getting on my last nerve, cant spend money on new tires cause they wont last, it gets old after a while
      Ever got an alignment?
      wat?

Comment

yeah, that's going to be my very next step, i forgot my friend reminded me about getting it aligned, i know it's been a couple of years since this car last had an alingment, i just replaced the entire spindle for the pass yesterday, as soon as check hits that's the first thing im going to do to it

Comment

Originally posted by semitas View Post
          yeah, that's going to be my very next step, i forgot my friend reminded me about getting it aligned, i know it's been a couple of years since this car last had an alingment, i just replaced the entire spindle for the pass yesterday, as soon as check hits that's the first thing im going to do to it
          If you would have gotten a simple toe alignment your tires could have been saved.
          wat?

Comment

Working...
          X