tire question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tire question

im thinking of getting some xxr's 002's like this one but i dont kno wat tires would look good on them and i want tires that will allow the rims to polk out slightly can anybody give me some advice

spec's
    16X8 with 3.0" lip- size
    4X4.5" or (4x114.3mm)- Bolt Pattern: Single Drilled
    +0 mm- offset

and thanks for ure help

195/45/16

Comment

yea you'd want a stretch because you're going to be knocking fender guaranteed.

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
        yea you'd want a stretch because you're going to be knocking fender guaranteed.
        This

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
        PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

0mm offset? Wow. Good luck on the daily driving and fitment. Camber the shit out of it. And run 195/45r16. U have to. If u don't camber that bitch, it's gonna look like an accord lowrider status with the rims poppin out like 2-3 inches. Lol. Good luck.
          The beginning of a new era............................
          165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
          184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

good looking wheels man the 195/45 will do good .

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Thanks guys and yea I will most def. Get some carmber kits on my car I already have my fronts ones I just need to go get the ones in the back I just want to see my car sitting flush feel me and in a couple of weeks ima be upgrading my suspension shocks and coilover springs so the cb is gonna be sitting a little bit more higher and riding a lot better

Comment

U cannot b riding high on those wheels. It's not going to look good at all. Trust me. In order to make low offset wheels look good is at least tucking tires. You'll c what I mean once you have it on. What suspension you planning on getting?
                The beginning of a new era............................
                165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Originally posted by jhondayaaj View Post
                  U cannot b riding high on those wheels. It's not going to look good at all. Trust me. In order to make low offset wheels look good is at least tucking tires. You'll c what I mean once you have it on. What suspension you planning on getting?
                  Ohh dont get me wrong its gonna be low and tucking but not odie how my car is right now and the setup that I'm getting which was recommended by mr. Phil which he also has in his car was dropzones full coilover suspension and I've drivin in his car and the ride quality is great just love it so that's wat ima get hopefully in 3 weeks then the rims like 2 weeks after that with my income tax money

Comment

Working...
                  X