Suggestions on new design for my wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suggestions on new design for my wheels

I always wanted a nice set of oem 5 lug wheels. Biggest reason for going oem is because what would be the purpose of doing 5lug conversion if I get a common set of wheels i could of gotten in 4lug...

Any who, I've decided to keep my prelude blades, polish them and wrap them in some new tires however I am not sure as to what color paint the between the spokes and the inside of the wheel

Options are...
    * blue (same color as car)

* black/grey/gun metal (basically a dark color)

* fully polished

I am kinda leaning more on polished with side of spokes and inside of wheel painted blue. Any suggestions or input welcome
    Polished with blue
    33.33%
    Polished with gray or black
    22.22%
    Fully polished
    44.44%

The poll is expired.

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
    When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

blue looks niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice
    COUPE K24

Comment

^ I know! But I don't know wether use gloss or candy paint ... Might just use gloss cause candy might be little too flashy

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
      When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

I voted for blue, but my suggestion would be to make it a shade or two darker. Cool idea though...would definitely set you apart from the rest.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Go with fully polish you got the same color as me, they will stand out that way not blend in with your car!

Comment

I like the darker colors. When there mounted on the car, you won't really see the pieces you painted. Making the wheel look like the spokes a thinner than what they are.
            "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

I like the color match idea. It shows that you didnt just bolt stuff to your car. Anyone that notices the difference anyway was already looking. The cars fresh. btw

I have a set of those from the 00 acura tl. I was thinking of doing something similar.

"Good judgement comes from experience,
              alot of that comes from bad judgment"

Comment

Working...
              X