Upgraded power...what width wheels?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upgraded power...what width wheels?

I am planning a Kswap in the next six months to a year and rims and tires are going to have to be upgraded from my enkei's. I want good race wheels since that is the point of this build so what kind of widths would I need to put the k series power to the ground? Also this is a 400 hp built and boosted K20/k24 built by my buddy. I am ignorant about wheels so just helpful options for max width and so I can run the fastest front tire with out poking.

What kind of racing are you referring too?
    1991 Accord Ex - H22A - Omnipower Coilovers - Greddy SP2
    1993 Civic Dx - D15B7 - T3/T04E - Ported head - Hole in block - May be going F swap

My Workout Log

Originally posted by Leung
    Well, I poked the big one in the head with the shovel while shouting at it "hey, you can't sleep here".

Comment

RPF-1's or Regas. I wouldn't run anything less than 8 inch wide rims. If what you are saying is that it's for racing, than get some fender flares and cut up the fenders.
      | Cali Accord Meet | FatFourCustoms | HS4Lyfe

Do It Once, Do It Right!

Comment

Its not gonna be a DD but I am gonna drive it to Import Allinace shows and other get together and I run autocross so I know RPF1 would do work, and if I were to do any fender flare I am pulling the fender out but I don't want to do to much, but I will if I have to.. I just didn't know about offset and a bunch of thoes other variables

Comment

Working...
        X