Rota Subzero Black

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rota Subzero Black

hi. i have been talking for a while about getting the rota subzero's with the black lip. unfortuntately, the place i am getting them from, www.jaydm.com, doesn't have any in stock or any coming in in the near future. do you guys know of any other place i could look that is reliable and has decent prices? i have been searching for the past two hours and haven't came up with a single result! any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

nobody can help me???

Comment

Originally posted by flacopower
      nobody can help me???
      when i was lookin at rotas there were 3 places other than jaydm.com and they were www.machiii.net www.subydude.com www.rallysportdirect.com and ebay. hope that helps you out man. try contacting them.
      In memory of Jameel Johnson 4.30.05--You will never be forgotten...

MY Car

HydroDunk Mixtapes...check it out

Comment

thanks

Originally posted by swassheefry
        when i was lookin at rotas there were 3 places other than jaydm.com and they were www.machiii.net www.subydude.com www.rallysportdirect.com and ebay. hope that helps you out man. try contacting them.
        i appreciate it, but unfortantely i drive a honda, which has 4 lug

Comment

This is a good deal!

http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=697937&page=1

Comment

need rims take a look ive already got some

.....my rims has arrived.... roto subzeros gunmetal with polish lip . 17x7.5 i will be putting khumo 712 esta 215/40/17 rubbers ......'i just love em'....

'' we racing or you just blowing smoke ?''

Comment

how much you pay?
              [deevergote]" It's not the car that makes the ricer... it's the ricer that ruins the car!"

Comment

i pay the uk price which works out more if you convert it to usd.... but lets say its $380 usd. in the uk i paided 380 pounds incld postage ... it i got it cheap compared to some quotes i got for other brands , you bet i did !

'' we racing or you just blowing smoke ?''

Comment

modacar.com had good price and packages.

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
                  "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
                  "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

Working...
                  X