yay or nay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yay or nay?

what do you guys think of me putting these 18" konig holes wheels onto my accord? heres a photoshopped picture of what it would look like:

what do you think?

Here's a close up...

Comment

If I'm not mistaken, your car isn't lowered yet. In that case, I would you your investment to lower the car first instead of getting the rims first. Shocks, Camber and springs. IMO, nothing looks worse than a car with nice rims that isn't lowered.

Comment

Originally posted by Black92accord
        If I'm not mistaken, your car isn't lowered yet. In that case, I would you your investment to lower the car first instead of getting the rims first. Shocks, Camber and springs. IMO, nothing looks worse than a car with nice rims that isn't lowered.
        mike... he has a kit on his accord... if he lowers it on the smaller 16"s, he'll be like an inch off the ground. are you suggesting coilovers? b/c i don't see how he's gonna lower w/ springs, and not sit 2 finger gaps from the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by accordtunerx

mike... he has a kit on his accord... if he lowers it on the smaller 16"s, he'll be like an inch off the ground. are you suggesting coilovers? b/c i don't see how he's gonna lower w/ springs, and not sit 2 finger gaps from the ground.
          Yes... coilovers. As fas as I can tell (from his pics) he can stand to go maybe another inch lower or more; much like the drop we have on our accords.

Comment

Originally posted by Black92accord

Yes... coilovers. As fas as I can tell (from his pics) he can stand to go maybe another inch lower or more; much like the drop we have on our accords.
            i wouldn't drop it that far... not on the 16"s at least...

maybe an inch...

but see... he actually told me he's going to do an air ride kit, so... i guess it really doesn't matter, lol.

Comment

i say go for it. rims look good

Comment

yea those rims on bags would be uber sweet...
                DD: 1998 Honda Civic EX Coupe
                PC: *searching*

Comment

yay. a+ rims, love the coloring and styling (i sound like a fucking hair stylist)

The Dark Tower..........................................and Blaine the Mono

Comment

thanks

thanks for taking your time to look at this thread.
                    Now i know what rims to get now. Now i cant wait till i get this shit done rims and bags.

Thanks

Comment

i'm diggin them and im real picky when it comes to styling

Comment

yea!

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Looks good on the car. I would do it if I were you!
                          1991 Accord LX 'G Wagon'
                          2001 Tafetta White Integra GSR Sedan

Comment

Working...
                          X