Volk Racing GT-N vs Volk Racing LE28N?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Volk Racing GT-N vs Volk Racing LE28N?

just can't make my mind on wich of these wheels look better on a cb7 black coupe... I WAS THINKING OF 225-18-40. but would i be able to drop the car 2inchs? if not how low can i go....

GUYS NEED UR OPINION!!!!

VOLK LE28N

VOLK GT-N
    Last edited by marvin1231; 10-23-2005, 08:36 AM.

i'd go w/ the LE28N coz the market has so many knockoffs similar to the
    GT-N design. also, i recommend 215/40/18s on the tires; just right for our NYC roadways and city streets and lesser chance of rubbing when your ride is dropped 2in.
    5.6L V8 32V DOHC
    JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

thanx man.......but im moving out of here i hate the city....somebody broke in my car this thursday nite. freaking lossers.
      they were after my hids....they pop the widow open with a flat screw driver open the hood ank out my headlight harness and stoled my optima batery....

yes they diserve to die and i hope they burn in hell...!

SOME BODY TOLD ME THAT 225 WILL FIT WITH OUT RUBBING...IS THAT TRUE?
      Last edited by marvin1231; 10-23-2005, 09:02 AM.

Comment

i likw the le28n and i have 1.7in drop in the front and 2 in in the rear on 18's...i rubbed the rears a bit but i rolled the fenders and no more problems

Originally posted by fizzbob7
        first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
        Originally posted by ACC0RD22
        no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
        So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

Originally posted by marvin1231
          just can't make my mind on wich of these wheels look better on a cb7 black coupe... I WAS THINKING OF 225-18-40. but would i be able to drop the car 2inchs? if not how low can i go....

GUYS NEED UR OPINION!!!!

VOLK LE28N

VOLK GT-N

i had 225-40-18s on my car for like a day and i rubbed so much... i was dropped about 2 inches too... i'd reccomed a 215-40-18 which is what i have now and no problems at all

Comment

sorry guys but I never heard of rolling ur fenders.
            what do u do to it? and what is the process.
            can i do it to my accord or do i have to take it to body shop.
            I heard something like fender tubbing and i was thinking about doing it to my accord to put massive wide wheels on my accord. I love that wide aggresive look.But i notice that theres like a tie rod in the rear suspension that gets in the way if i put wide tires there. can I find a way around that to but big tires there.

But like i said i don't know much and do know how much would they cost me.
            Last edited by marvin1231; 10-23-2005, 05:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X