My new purchase !!!!! (18s)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My new purchase !!!!! (18s)

i just got these for my car on tuesday. bridgestone potenza s-03 225/35wr18 Here are a few pics

excellent chouce :wink: guess you took my advise to heart!
    To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

nice...rubberband size yo

Comment

^^^ what advice? i wanted to get these tires for the longest. i was trying to get them this past summer but we couldnt get them. i was even trying to get the re750s but they were on back order. so i went with the fuzion zri.

Comment

guess you dont remember..
          To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

dang they ARE rubber band tires. 35 series is low but they should be ok with 225. i had a hard time fitting 225 on my car. i hope it fits yours, but i'm sure you did your homework beforehand. let us know how it goes!
            1cor10:31
            - 92 LX coupe
            - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool
              dang they ARE rubber band tires. 35 series is low but they should be ok with 225. i had a hard time fitting 225 on my car. i hope it fits yours, but i'm sure you did your homework beforehand. let us know how it goes!
              yea they are thin i got 215 on there now, so i dont think that they will be a problem at all. i wont be puting them on until the summer and once i get my new wheels. these tires are stiff as hell. AA for traction is a winner
              Last edited by oneoffaccord; 12-30-2005, 07:57 PM.

Comment

ONEOFF u work in a tire shop right i need a set of tires 215 35 19 can you see whats u can do for me?

Comment

Originally posted by 91ACCORDSIR
                  ONEOFF u work in a tire shop right i need a set of tires 215 35 19 can you see whats u can do for me?
                  ill see on a price on whatever is available. thats a tough size. we only sell bridgestone/firestone tires.

Comment

215/35/19 huh?? Good luck on a good price. Cheapest I could get 'em is $160/tire mounted/balanced, and that's what the tire dealers get 'em for. Hook-ups pwn. For reference, I got my 215/35/18 Dunlop's for $200 mounted/balanced for the SET.

Comment

looks good man!

Comment

Originally posted by KoNEY
                        215/35/19 huh?? Good luck on a good price. Cheapest I could get 'em is $160/tire mounted/balanced, and that's what the tire dealers get 'em for. Hook-ups pwn. For reference, I got my 215/35/18 Dunlop's for $200 mounted/balanced for the SET.
                        these tires cost you (not me) $192ea. i did check the computer for 215/35/19 there isnt a size in a bridgestone but a 225/35/19

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
                          looks good man!
                          thank you maple

Comment

Working...
                          X