Wheel Color

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wheel Color

What wheel color would look the best on a Green sedan. Machined, gunmetal, black(cheap), white. Let me know what you think. Here is a pic of the car.
    Thanks

93 accord LX
    Custom DIY Grill
    Carbon Fiber Honda Emblem

id Definately go for the machined it gives a nice shined look.. i would stay away from anything with a Lip because most lips dont look real good..

Comment

white would be unique with ur colour.

Comment

Ok well i am thinkin either machined or WHITE. I really like white. Keep the input coming.

93 accord LX
        Custom DIY Grill

Comment

absolutely gunmetal w/ a polished lip... if they are wheels that dont have too much shit going on like lowrider truck wheels usually do then they will looks good. i like the body color there
          92 lx
          automatic
          slow

but its clean!..kinda

Comment

gunmetal is played out and most of the time just fucking ugly. id go with some high gloss white or def a machined/silver.. but thats up to u.

Comment

Ok first off, would Black look ok. If so , Has anyone heard of the buddy club P1 Hyperblack? If sop that is what i am thinking about. I would prefer white but they are expensive. Let me know about the buddy club wheels though. Would they look ok? Also what about the wheel size 205/40/17 is that going to leave me with a huge ass gap.? I am not lowered, if so do i need to go with like a 215/40/17? Let me know what you think. Also if you come up with any cheap whites let me know!! lol. Thanks

93 accord LX
              Custom DIY Grill

Comment

Def go machined/silver or white. I think those are the best options. We have the same color car, and I have silver. I never really understood the pont of black rims, cuz u cant see em.... But its up to you.

As far as wheel gap, you're gonna have wheel gap regardless of tire size if you're on stock suspension and you wouldnt want to change the first number (ie. 205 to 215) b/c that is just the width of the tire. You'd want to get a larger profile which is the 2nd number (ie, 40, 45), but getting a larger tire profile would make the rims look smaller.

Just trying to help ya out. Good luck w/ whatever you decide. I suggest doing a photochop of your car w/ the rims u want just to get an idea of how it would look. Everyone has their own style, express yours....

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm....... DOHC

Comment

Ok, ya I agree. Thanks for the advice. I was worried about the black and they would look stock plus you couldn;t see them? Ok, well when i find some ill post and let you guys see what you think.

93 accord LX
                  Custom DIY Grill

Comment

Ok, think i found some. Which ones guys??

These
                    OR

Or

Thanks for looking. These are all the same price. They are 17's for 599. Let me know.

93 accord LX
                    Custom DIY Grill

Comment

told ya white is pizimp on a green machine

so yeh..find out if u can get the buddy clubs in white

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Yep, I cannot remember are the buddy clubs the 1st or 2nd? Let me know. I will call tomorrow and see if they have them.

93 accord LX
                        Custom DIY Grill

Comment

5spokes just dont look right on a cb7 in my opinion..
                          6-7spokes look good thou..
                          like the buddy clubs...
                          but its ur car man.. rock what u think is hot

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

The whites are all 5 spoke? Which ones you like? Buddy Clubs which style are those the 1st or 2nd?

93 accord LX
                            Custom DIY Grill

Comment

I have a 90 green accord with 15 x7 rims, not 17 like you are looking at. But the point is that the 6-7 spoke do look much better. I have BBS bugatti rims which are 7 spoke and I've painted them black. I fell in love with in but of course, i've also done blackhousing, black front lip, and soon to go with the C/F hood. So with all that it makes it look 10 times better. If anything else I'd go with gunmetal.

Just my 2 cents: It's great to get a feel for what everyone else thinks looks good but they're not paying nor having to drive it everyday. Do what you like and not let everyone else make up your mind. You might find that you actually hate it and wish you made up your own decision without influence.

Comment

Working...
                              X