No announcement yet.

best 205/50/15 tires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i would choose the falken 512. They are a nice soft compund which give a good grip for tires that are all-year. If you want to go cheaper., Vulcantire.com. Go there and all the tire are cheap with free shipping.
    1)92 Accord lx - I/E w/ valves, springs and retainers. H22 bored to h23 not goin in this summer.--Totaled
    2)92 Accord Ex - I/E and loving the sound.
    3)89 Integra Lx - loving the new old-school.

ITS NOT HOW MUCH HORSEPOWER YOU HAVE, ITS HOW MUCH POWER YOUR HORSES CAN MAKE
    Now serving the Red, White and Blue under the U.S.A.F
    Now Working at.......Dyess AFB

Comment

Originally posted by c mak
      I have got the yokahoma avid H4's amd I love them. Very good traction all year round. Quite sticky once heated up; and leaves some great black marks during those long burnouts!!
      Agreed but I had them in 195/50/15 or somethin like that. I got 205/55/15 toyo proxes 4 on my car now and handling is a lot better. I love it especially turning at interesections gril is really nice on em.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut
        Best bang for the buck, one step down below yoko avs100s............ khumo 711s... 52 dollars each. And i got 215s/50/15

w00t

i wouldnt mind getting the neogens next.
        +1 but i got yokohamas spec-2 havent driven on them thought the tred wear is better

Comment

Working...
        X