Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Honda Center caps fit Rota Slipstreams?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Honda Center caps fit Rota Slipstreams?

I have a set of 16 inch Rota Slipstreams and I really hate the center caps they gave me. I was wondering if anyone knows what Honda center caps fit and what they would look like. I have looked around and have not seen a thread regarding this specific topic. Anyone who has information and or pictures please feel free to help me out.

No one knows? I bet Cpmike Does...!

Comment

maybe the prelude caps fit. i stuck one in an accord wheel to see what it would look like. if you measure the center hole in the accord wheel and it's the same size as the one in your aftermarket wheels, it will fit.

later.
      Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

also, if you find a cap that is smaller than the hole, you can use rubber o-rings to hold them in. later.
        Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Damn i did not know that^^^^^

Comment

Sick....Thanks Type G. You always seem to help me out in someway.
            Hopefully Someone with Slip's has tried. Please Help me out!

Comment

If you have Slipstreams Help me out!

Comment

My Quest Update

For the last few weeks I have been on a quest to find Honda center caps that will fit in my slipstreams. Although this thread has had many views, few people have yet to post their input.

I have searched the web and although many people have had similar ideas none have found the proper Honda model number. Yesterday decided to take a trip to the " Honda stealership" (Honda Dealership). I looked at EVERY cap they had and no luck. Some were close and fit in the hole but even with modification they didn't work.

I took a picture of the best one but it only looks good in pictures. In person the cap does not fit in the rim properly and still no luck.

Any input, comments and or Model numbers will be greatly appreciated.

Comment

honda used a lot of different caps, but they were all kinda standard sizes... if that smaller sized one doesnt fit (from the pic) then i doubt youll find a stock one that does...

i hate the rota center caps too, thats why i dont have them on either...

i think this is probably your best option: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...pot+center+cap

they come in most sizes in 1/4" steps... so im sure you can find one that fits, even if it requires slightly bending the tabs in or out for a snug centered fit. then you could get some H decals cut up.

i tried using those caps in the centers of my stock alloys, but the front axle nuts stuck out too far and popped them out. i dont remember how much room the slipstreams give, so idk if youd run into this same problem.
                  Last edited by cp[mike]; 11-10-2007, 09:06 PM.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                  - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                  - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                  - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                  - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                  - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                  - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                  - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                  Current cars:
                  - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                  - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

I have actually tried the Knockout plugs but they didnt do it for me. In my eyes they look cheap. The center caps that are in my picture fit but they also dont clear the front axle nuts. The caps are too shallow. If i get a chance i might go crazy and make a mold for the caps, I have to extend them so they will clear the nuts. (If that makes any sense). If not i will continue the search for similar caps but deeper ones.

Comment

this might help!!! http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1168382&page=1

These are from a Honda S2000.
                      OEM Honda Part Number: 44732-S87-A00

$9.53 per centercap
                      it appears newer accord, odyssey, and Si caps all fit, too. they look a little different.

s2k:
                      Last edited by cp[mike]; 11-10-2007, 09:23 PM.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                      - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                      - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                      - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                      - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                      - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                      Current cars:
                      - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                      - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

I think one of the locals is using one from a newer accorod on his slips. I forgot.

The New-ish Ride
                        My old Ride
                        Hear my Vtak!!!
                        MK3 Member #3
                        I piss off people for fun.
                        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Thanks mike. I actually found that exact thread two days ago and went to Honda. To me it seems like no one knows the part number they used. I have the same Pn as the person whos pic you posted and mine does not fit. Im wondering if it does fit but not on Cb's due to the clearence issues with the axle nuts. I guess ill keep trying and maybe ill get lucky.
                          Last edited by Fatman88; 11-10-2007, 10:46 PM.

Comment

i found some that fit in the slipstream

i didnt mount the rim on my car to see if there will be clearance issues with the axle bolt but the cap fit into the rim.
                            My Members Ride Thread

Comment

i also forgot to say these center caps also fit on our 15" oem rims if u want this look

My Members Ride Thread

Comment

Working...
                              X