Finally got my Volk Racing TE16's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally got my Volk Racing TE16's

Well they finally arrived with a grand total of $700 shipped from Japan.

All those that thought they were fake, here are the pix to prove you wrong!

I want to get rubber on these but i'm having to hold off on the accord to try to get my xb finished for HIN Miami. This should be the big debut for her so I got to get as much done as possible.

Last edited by Dajap; 11-05-2007, 07:48 PM.

those are nice and i love the color. what color is your cb? they are 16s right?
    The CB9 has been reborn into a CB3
    Members Ride - see my cb3 here - DOHC powah
    Check out my JDM F22B swap
    Watch my CB7 video

Comment

My coupe is white and they are 16's.

Comment

damn, good deal

Comment

hott, what site did you order them off of?

Comment

wow 700 shipped for some volks across the sea!

nice rims.

Comment

clean rims, can you pm me with the website you bought off from ?...them hoes will look sick in a white coupe [slammed]

Vouches:accord93racer, 93twodoorLX(twice), kmart64, deevergote, 92cord, Datmofo, DarkShadow707,slammed4thgen
              Old MR Thread

1996 Prelude SE- Project
              1996 Lexus SC300-Daily

Comment

I didn't order them through a site. I have a connection in Japan that got me these off of yahoo auction japan.

Comment

hook it up with some jdm goodness!

Comment

Hmm... the back of your rim says 4x100. You throw it on your car yet?

$700 is cheap

EDIT: And your sticker says TE37 and thats not a TE37 rim. That sticker might have just been placed on there. Try to throw it on. 4x100 is 4x100. We're 4x114. Good luck, hope you didnt get screwed over.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

chris rims look sexy i want them lol. But ya when we going to hang out again and i want to play with the xb lol j/p but ya i heard about the gayness that happened to the car. What was the reason oh and YGPM
                      ~Nick~
                      FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                      MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Originally posted by jdm_inspired
                        Hmm... the back of your rim says 4x100. You throw it on your car yet?

$700 is cheap

EDIT: And your sticker says TE37 and thats not a TE37 rim. That sticker might have just been placed on there. Try to throw it on. 4x100 is 4x100. We're 4x114. Good luck, hope you didnt get screwed over.

DOn't have them on yet but just measured the bolt dia. and it is 4x114.3 not 4x100. Every te16 i've ever seen has the te37 sticker... I know the te16 came out before the te37's and was replaced by them.

Comment

oh cool, yuh i tried that shit before. But i dont understand japanese, its hard for me to find the right links

Vouches:accord93racer, 93twodoorLX(twice), kmart64, deevergote, 92cord, Datmofo, DarkShadow707,slammed4thgen
                          Old MR Thread

1996 Prelude SE- Project
                          1996 Lexus SC300-Daily

Comment

GEt pics soon of them on the CB, have any tires for them?
                            **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                            Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                            Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by Dajap
                              DOn't have them on yet but just measured the bolt dia. and it is 4x114.3 not 4x100. Every te16 i've ever seen has the te37 sticker... I know the te16 came out before the te37's and was replaced by them.
                              It could be an older generation TE but I still dont understand the 4x100 embossment on the back.

Thats really strange. I say you lift your car up and juss slap it on while its in the air.
                              It makes no sense. That's a catastrify waiting to happen when it comes to selling a rim with a different lug pattern.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

Working...
                              X