Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JDM engine Wire harness in USDM car h22a?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JDM engine Wire harness in USDM car h22a?

Hello I have been searching to the answer to this question for a while.

What modifications if any need to be done to the JDM engine wire harness from a JDM H22A to be used in a USDM CB7?

I have searched and the only thread I found was this one
    JDM wiring Harness thread
    and it did not come to a conclusion.

Any information would be greatly appreciated, Thank You

201 Whp H22a with bolt ons, see the progress from stock f22a to now HERE

use your stock f22a wiring harness, everything plugs right in. the wires you will need to add and repin on the ecu are for vtec solenoid, vtec oil pressure sensor, iabs, and knock sensor. check out the sticky in the swap forum for all the pins, wire colors, etc.
    Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
    Project 240SX
    Originally posted by chillin943
    anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
    Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

vtec solenoid, vtec oil pressure sensor
      are those nessesary for the engine to run? inother worlds can I drive it with those still unconnected?

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
      01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
      93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
      93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

if you put a h22 swap into your car and never hook up the vtec.... why???

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
        Originally posted by deevergote.
        But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

???

My question is, When you buy an H22a from say HMO you get the engine with the engine wire harness intact, can this harness be used with the stock CB7 chassis harness?

Someone who has experience with this swap please chime in

Comment

Originally posted by Ghetto_CB7
            My question is, When you buy an H22a from say HMO you get the engine with the engine wire harness intact, can this harness be used with the stock CB7 chassis harness?

Someone who has experience with this swap please chime in
            no.
            Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
            -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

May I get a reason please

Does it not work because it is on the wrong side of the engine and the wires to short, or are the plugs for JDM and USDM different or what. Please explain why it is a NO.

Thank You,

Comment

ok ,my question is ... when you guys buy the h22a engine from the jdm dealers is the wiring harness on the engine from a 92 - 95 prelude si vtec or a 94 - 97 accord sir ?? if it from a accord sir and its a manual type can some one sell me it ?? im looking for no for a manual car

'' we racing or you just blowing smoke ?''

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf
                  are those nessesary for the engine to run? inother worlds can I drive it with those still unconnected?
                  Yes, but itll run like crap since itll be in limp mode.
                  To-Do List for Today
                  Be Awesome

Comment

i should have mention that my cd5 accord in the my signiture is a jdm model im planning on swaping the f22b sohc to h22a so i just need the loom to plug and play so if any one has the h22 engine harness for a cd6 accord please let me know .it must be the a manual transmission type ...

Comment

I actually think I have one. Except its at my moms house and I wont be back up there for a few weeks..
                      To-Do List for Today
                      Be Awesome

Comment

well pm me when you have it and send me a picture ok ...im interested

Comment

Working...
                        X