H22 wiring Qs...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H22 wiring Qs...

-Does the fan switch on the thermostat housing need to be lenghtned, or is there enough wire in the F22 harness?

-How about the plugs on the front of the distrubitatior? Can I just unwrap my F22 harness to free up some wire?

THANKS!

if you cut some of the looming off, the thermostat plug can reach, but its kinda tight. ive always cut and lengthened and reloomed them.

for the dizzy, take that little screw out and run the plugs up and over the top of the dizzy, and connect them to the harness behind the dizzy, more towards the firewall, they should reach no problem.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
    - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
    - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
    Current cars:
    - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
    - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by cpmike
      if you cut some of the looming off, the thermostat plug can reach, but its kinda tight. ive always cut and lengthened and reloomed them.

for the dizzy, take that little screw out and run the plugs up and over the top of the dizzy, and connect them to the harness behind the dizzy, more towards the firewall, they should reach no problem.
      Cool man. Thanks!

Comment

dont get the ect and the fan switch plugg mixed up man cuz thats what got my ass for a month before cp mike helped me figure out my vtec
        http://www.myspace.com/ilovevee

Comment

Working...
        X