H22 swap no fuel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H22 swap no fuel

so i'm doing the h22 swap on my CD7. got everything in, i have fuel going into the fuel rail, and at the injectors, but not coming through into the motor, any ideas? i have voltage to the pigtails...

umm.. if its at the rail, and at the injectors.... maybe you should check for spark.
    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

i have spark. i don't have fuel. it will run of starting fluid... but either the injectors are clogged... all four? or something isn't commanding them on. anyone have any ideas how test either of these?

Comment

Originally posted by n9netwoaccord View Post
        i Have Spark. I Don't Have Fuel. It Will Run Of Starting Fluid... But Either The Injectors Are Clogged... All Four? Or Something Isn't Commanding Them On. Anyone Have Any Ideas How Test Either Of These?
        If U Think There Clogged Why Dont U Take Them Out And Check Them

Comment

Originally posted by slik90accord View Post
          If U Think There Clogged Why Dont U Take Them Out And Check Them
          tell me what to look for without spending thousands of dollars on special equipment to check these and i will.

for shits and giggles i swapped over my stock EX ECU, cranked it and it barely ran, swapped back over to the p13, and it barely runs, and stalls out after about 5-8 seconds of crappy idling.

so...

Comment

um computer problem?
            miss my turbo cb7
            moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

What codes is it throwing?

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

well figured out my own mistake, it was an ignortant one too, i tried starting it with no vacuum lines on whatsoever, not to mention with the ECT not hooked up either, i just need to fix the vacuum lines and it should be good

Comment

Get this thing running already Rob..
                  Henry R
                  Koni/Neuspeed
                  1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                  1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                  Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                  made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

ok so it's running, but not getting fuel in cyliner two. it has spark... does anyone know how much resistance an injector should have?

Comment

update: i swapped cylinder two injector (suspected bad one) with cylinder one.

did a cylinder balance test, and cylinder one is now the weak cylinder and the others have no change in them when pulling the wires off...

is it safe to say i need an injector?

Comment

could possibly be,but its vague to say..if you do..by it in a set so you have fresh injectors
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=167601 Click to see my new ride

Comment

Working...
                        X