Clutch Master cylinder Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clutch Master cylinder Problems

Has any one had problems with there clutch master cylinder going out because of an aftermarket clutch kit? The thr aftermarket clutch is alot harder to push down and the seals in the clutch master cylinder cant take it. Has anyone had these problems?

Members Ride thread

Might want to replace it. Could just be the age of it.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
    "The Turtle"
    DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post
      Might want to replace it. Could just be the age of it.
      IT is brand new, it hasnt been on for a year yet. I have a had clutch, it prob just ware it out faster.

Members Ride thread

Comment

What clutch did you get again? Could have installed it wrong, i'm not sure just a guess.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
        "The Turtle"
        DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post
          What clutch did you get again? Could have installed it wrong, i'm not sure just a guess.
          The clutch been on for two years. NUh what happen last night i was going to walmart down the road, and then when i was changing to 3rd, the clutch paddle went right to the floor. i had to get a tow trunk to get me home, i couldnt change gears. There were no leaks.

I just change my master clutch cylinder, and that fixed it.

BUt the Q's was had anyone worn out the master clutch cylinder in a quick time using and aggressive clutch kit, I have the ACT HA3-Xtss clutch kit. The one that holds 395 ft-lb of torque

Members Ride thread

Comment

Working...
          X