X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cb7 h22 swap help!!!!!!

ok i got a 92 honda accord

i swapped a h22a of course.
    i used my stock wiring harness and i followed all the wiring diagrams to switch is over such asd the knock sensor,the vtec wiring and such.
    i hooked it all up and put the battery in and it wont turn over at all
    im getting fuel and im getting power to the starter cuz i took a mutimeter to it.
    the main relay was humming at first which would indicate a gound problem. i looked around and found that i didnt have the thermostat housing ground on. so i bolted that on and it still doesnt start.
    im not sure what it could be. im not a mechanic at all im just a body man
    so basically at this point i turn the key and i just hear the main relay click
    but it sounds different then how it usually would sound.
    Im not sure if the starter is getting what it should.
    is there any tests i can do that will tell me if i got something hooked up wrong or sumthing
    also at the block theres the bracket that ahs the ground from the battery. theres another hole there and im not sure what goes there.
    if anyone has any idea's i would be very thankfull

cuold really use some help guys

Comment

starter.

Disconnect the ground from.starter and check for power from it to a ground.

If nothing then the starter is dead, assuming you have power going to the starter.

201 Whp H22a with bolt ons, see the progress from stock f22a to now HERE

Comment

ok i'll def do that. like the wire that just plugs in. i took a multimeter to it and i was getting juice from it. i tried hot wiring it from where it was with out taking any wires off.
        i took a big wire and tried conneautiong a wre form the battery to it but didnt get anything but i dont know if i was doing it right or now

Originally posted by Ghetto_CB7 View Post
        Disconnect the ground from.starter and check for power from it to a ground.

If nothing then the starter is dead, assuming you have power going to the starter.

Comment

Working...
        X