f22a and h22a intake manifolds?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

f22a and h22a intake manifolds?

i was just browsing around this section the other day and came across a close up of the h22a intake mani...i was surprised to see that it looks identical almost to the f22a intake mani...am i wrong? if they are the same, then that would be the reason as to why no one has ever questioned the routing for the vacuum lines...i, on the other hand, bought my cb7 w/ the shadetree mechanic f22b1 swap, with no egr box, and egr, pcv, ect...plugged off...if any of you people reading this are coming to the atl meet saturday, i'll finally have my egr box installed, and would appreciate any help w/ getting the hoses plugged in..otherwise, could someone gimme info on this? am i right about those being the same? would i be better off keeping the f22b1 manifold instead since it's a 97 one? never thought about this....
    JDM H22 w/ M2B4 Tranny

Hondata has arrived!!

anyone?
    JDM H22 w/ M2B4 Tranny

Hondata has arrived!!

Comment

it wont work (swapable h22 and h23 and f22)
      the upper half of the manifold is the same thing if its a dual stage runner(f22a6). the throttle body is the same: h and f series, thermostat is all the same h/f series

Comment

i think the h23 and f22a are swappable, but not the h22 or f22b . . . correct me if im wrong but i think you were seeing pictures of an h23 and f22a mani, i saw some pictures of the h22 and f22a and they didnt look much alike to me
        -Mark-
        CB7
        CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
        Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

Working...
        X