holy sh*t i lucked out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

holy sh*t i lucked out

you guys will never believe what a deal i found on ebay.
    this is gonna save me big money i am shocked i didnt think it was real. what your guys think. i bought it in a second.
    just see for your self. dont be jealous

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...ME:B:EOAB:US:6

not bad.. looks like it was a good deal for what you got..
    --JDM F22A--

JDM schmeDM, these lights are DIY-DM.

Comment

Nice that's its pretty much new if that's the motor you wanted.

Comment

not a bad find....be sure to follow proper break in procedure....

Comment

0 miles, nice!

Comment

nice find...but why does it have the f22b1 sohc vtec valve cover, but the block says f22a1 could be a built hybrid
            5.6L V8 32V DOHC
            JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

I think it might be

Comment

dude thats a badass find, good deal on that, so i guess all you gotta do is drop it in, and stay bellow 3k for 1k miles are your good to go with some numbers....woo woo!..what do you think it could put out with numbers?..yeah im still confrused with the sohc vtec valve cover though ...mini me?

^sold

Comment

hybrid yes

the head i saw was indeed a f22b1 head that comes out of the 94-97 accord vtec. now with the f22a1 block i should just be able to reuse me existing motor mounts and brackets. my only question is the ecu and wiring harness especially since it vtec. factory horsepower from those motors was 145-150hp, but with all the bolt on and the port job im thinking realistically 170-80whp on the dyno. thats with cam installed straight-up. maybe 185hp if tuned properly. what sold me was 0 miles...alll new honda genuine parts, and the guys guy is ase honda certifed. we all know for a head port job its at least 400 if not 500 dollars, and not to mention the money for the parts and labor to rebuild it. plus it has a trick header and valve cover and comes with intake mani. thanks for the support and your comments are appreciated. anything else i should know just holla back. especially about the wiring issue imma have to work out. my guess is just use 94-97 ecu. catch ya later im off to work. 7p-7a

Comment

damn dude thats awesome. I love finding crazy deals on ebay. Goodluck with it!

Comment

Sorry man but I doubt you'll get 170 whp. H22's have trouble getting there stock!

Comment

Originally posted by NutBucket
                        Sorry man but I doubt you'll get 170 whp. H22's have trouble getting there stock!
                        i agree with NutBucket..you're looking at around 160-170ish at the crank with the mods included already. but like i said before, definetely a great find
                        5.6L V8 32V DOHC
                        JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

man thats nice!!!

turbo it!!! j/k

Great achievements result from great effort

Comment

I second the boost
                            Two Toned CB7 crew #1

Comment

damnit.... Seeing stuff like that pisses me off! Good find!

Comment

Working...
                              X