h22a times

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

h22a times

hey this is for all the people who have a h22a in their cb7.
    wat kinda times do u guys make on da 1/4 mile?

o and do you think you could take on a intergra type r?(98) my bro got one and im hoping to whoop his ass wid my cheapass four door

Originally posted by fizzbob7
    comes down to the driver
    no doubt

Comment

It's possible...

Yes definately it comes down to the driver! H22a powered accords with a good driver can make mid to high 14's to the mid 15's with a few boltons. I was at the Sacramento Raceway and bumped into another H22a CB7 owner. He has a jdm h22a with a mild port job, and typical bolt-ons+weight reduction. I'm mentioned cb7tuner to him and how he should post about his car...but heard nothing from him since. He ran an amazing 14.2 along side a 2000 Integra Type-R!! THe type-R still got the lower 14.2 but I bet that pissed him off and made him sweat seeing a accord keep up! ^_^ I bet he was thinking.... wtf? How is that heavy @ss thing keeping up with my Type-R?? I'm not saying all Type-R owners are cocky...but the ones i've met think they dominate all hondas and every other honda vehicle is pathetic..... CB's reprsent
      I need a custom turbo manifold built....
      707 NorCal NinjaZ

Honda Twincam Motorwerkz?
      "I am the Yakuza CB7!"
      '92 Accord Sedan SiR

Comment

Originally posted by Kurobei
        I'm not saying all Type-R owners are cocky...but the ones i've met think they dominate all hondas and every other honda vehicle is pathetic..... CB's reprsent
        True that. I've been challenged by a 2000 type R. It was supposed to go down this friday but we got rained out. I'll keep you all posted when the race occurs....
        FS: BNIB MFactory FD $650, PM me.

Comment

you have to drive the Type Rs like you stole them to get decent numbers out of them.
          H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

I say you should take a video camera and tape it for us
            Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
            The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

Originally posted by JDMcb7
              I say you should take a video camera and tape it for us
              agreed Please video tape it for us.
              2DAO (2 Door Accord Owner)
              JDM H22 DOHC 200/161 2.2L
              My members ride: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=20385

Comment

Video it!.........
                H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

yeah I'll video tape it for sure. Problem is I dont know how to transfer it to a computer. Race is scheduled for next friday

Comment

i gotta h22 accord puts down high 14s with cai and headers!!!
                    i wouldn't trade it for a type r
                    imma say if yur a good driver youll beat him by a few feet
                    H22A Coupe For Sale!

Comment

actually he has i/h/e as well. This generally puts a Type R into the mid to low 14's range. Faster than a cb7 with H22 and bolt on's. BUT the diffrence is only a few tenths of a second. If I get a good launch I'm hoping my torque will own him. how ever his weight might beat me.

Comment

Originally posted by fizzbob7
                        they have plenty of power as well, better gearing, better LSD setup, and less weight to move.....better suspension, EASIER TO GET 10/10 out of and are stiffer cars.......

they're easier to hit 14's with.....the h22a accepts mods well though, and does have a nice fat powerband.....a few tweaks of a stock ecu can net you .2-.3 better times

yeah IMO it's the kick ass gearing and light weight factor that will give him the race. But if he cant drive or better yet can't launch.... then I might win. And just to give you guys a little insight on this guys mind,He thinks a generic chipped P28 will net him more power than his stock P73(??) will

Comment

Working...
                        X