Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

help on downpipe/cat/exhaust fitament pls!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help on downpipe/cat/exhaust fitament pls!!

i searched around the site and couldn't really find a concrete answer on this. i have a 92 accord, and will be swapping the jdm h22a w/ lsd in next weekend. i bought a megan racing ss header, and apexi ws catback. question is, what cat do i go w/? the one that's in my car right now was welded to the catback, so that one is trash. i don't wanna go w/ the accord catback because the piping is smaller and it will regulate the exhaust flow. so do i go test pipe from megan racing, or prelude cat. conv. from autzone?
    JDM H22 w/ M2B4 Tranny

Hondata has arrived!!

i'm using a random technology high-flow cat for my 93 cb7. it has 2.25 inlet/outlet and it'll bolt right up to your WS exhaust and your megan ss header..this setup sounds familiar
    5.6L V8 32V DOHC
    JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

you can use a cat from either car. just find one with the diameter you want. when i first got the swap done, i was using the h22 header, of course, mated to an accord cat/exhaust.

Comment

car sound cat..its what my friend with a 5th gen h22accord is running with his WS2

Comment

i ended up w/ the megan racing ss hi flow resonated cat...pretty much a turned down test pipe i guess...figured that would prolly mate perfectly to the header i got from them, so why not...
          JDM H22 w/ M2B4 Tranny

Hondata has arrived!!

Comment

Working...
          X