h22 swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

h22 swap

Ok guys I have had my swap in for awhile now and my dizzy was just out got a new one. Now the car does this weird jerking back and forth when i give it gas then after happens the engine light comes on and it seems to run fine. I would like to see if anyone else has had this same problem and xould help.

what when light comes code flash?

Comment

i havent checked the code yet becasue everytime i turn the car off then back on the lights off.

Comment

but stored code flash jumped when

Comment

u lost me on that stored code jumped when.

Comment

type i u like hard 2 understand?

Read what you type. If people can't understand you, they aren't going to be able to help you. Your first post is nearly impossible to comprehend.

Jump the connector. Light or not, there will be a stored code. Likely, it'll be code 43, and it will be telling you that you have a bad oxygen sensor.

Also, this thread is not about "h22 swap". Yes, it's about the H22 in your car, but the title doesn't say a damn thing about your problem. You've been here for 6 years, you should know how to post a thread that makes sense.

Comment

Ok I understand that but the stuff u are saying is hard to understand as well. Ok and how will it store the code if it rests everytime I turn my car on and off.

Comment

I was typing that way on purpose to make my point. It seems to have eluded you.
                Unless you remove the battery or ECU every time you turn off the car, the ECU will keep a code in memory. Trust me.

Comment

The obvious question is did you set the timing when you installed the new distributer?

Comment

No i havent set it yet but would that make the check engine light come on.

Comment

Wow ,, took him long to firgure it out.
                      10th Anniversary Accord.
                      05 Audi A4 Ultra Sport 6MT.

Comment

Working...
                      X