H22 fuel pressure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H22 fuel pressure

...My stock H22A appears to be running a bit rich. I have an adjustable fuel pressure regulator set to 30. Can anyone tell me what the stock fuel pressure should be. Is 30 a bit high...?

Thanks...

32 at idle 35 at wot

Comment

I thought it was supposed to be 40?

PURCHASED NOVEMBER 1991. THAT'S RIGHT, I'M THE ONE AND ONLY OWNER. BEAT THAT!

Comment

Did you remove the vacuum line and piug it when you were adjusting the fuel pressure cause if you didn't your getting a false reading

Originally posted by cb7ex
        ...My stock H22A appears to be running a bit rich. I have an adjustable fuel pressure regulator set to 30. Can anyone tell me what the stock fuel pressure should be. Is 30 a bit high...?

Thanks...

Comment

...i'll make sure to try that and see what reading i get... thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
            32 at idle 35 at wot
            would this also apply to larger RC injector with spray pattern is optium for 43.5psi? OR it should not matter much and I should set it down to 32/35 psi.
            Right now I run at 40psi at idle and 45psi at WOT but I do have the SAFC II to lean the bigger injector out.
            90 Accord Coupe LX, Stock JDM H22A Engine 10.6:1 - Stock Automatic LSD MPA1 Trans, JDM P13 Auto ECU + JDM P19 TCU. Tune with Greddy E-Manage Ultimate
            < 317WHP/227WTQ@11psi> B/W S256 turbo, Daily Driving on 93 pump gas - since 2006. Driving Turbocharged CB7 Accord since 2002.

Comment

Working...
            X