Vafc Setup Help!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vafc Setup Help!!!!!!

okay here's what fizz had written about the setup...well what about wide throttle, narrow throttle, hvt, lvt...ect....? i want to set it up so that i can drive to work and get good gas mileage, but when i take it to the track do good as well...if i have to pick one or the other it's gas mileage...can someone post their COMPLETE setup?

Lo>Hi 4600
    Hi>Lo 4500

for the fuel, until you get it to a dyno and tuned correctly, you have to set the scale first

you want the Th-point settings at 10% for the low and 50% for the high...that just means that at 50% throttle or more, it's gonna use the wide open throttle (WOT) maps....you can set the fuel so that when you're putting around town, it runs one way and when you floor it, it runs another.....better power, better gas mileage

on the setting ne-point screen, you're just telling the vafc what rpm settings you wanna use as guides so that it can adjust the fuel mixture...that way, you don't have to set the fuel mixture correction percentage for every single rpm, because it will be able to adjust it for the points in between using simple math....but do this....

Ne1: 100
    Ne2: 900
    Ne3: 2000
    Ne4: 3200
    Ne5: 4600
    Ne6: 5400
    Ne7: 6500
    Ne8: 7500

no need for it to correct anything above 7500rpm, because on the stock cams, you're not making power anyway......set the points there and you'll be alright

for the fuel correction, just start on the graph for the WOT settings (Hvt) at the 100rpm line and move it down to -5%.....then at 900 you want -4%, then -3% at 2000, -2% at 3200, -1% 4600, 0% at 5400, -1% at 6500 and -1% at 7500.......that's safe, should help some

on the Lvt graph, set it the same except i would make it like this
    -5%
    -5%
    -4%
    -3%
    -2%
    -1% for the rest of them
    JDM H22 w/ M2B4 Tranny

Hondata has arrived!!

well my gas mileage is suckin balls right now...about 300 miles to a tank...not ur fault, not at all, but i'm not sure at all what is causing it...if i can sell some stuff i'm gonna buy a new rotor cap and button, wires, and plugs, and then imma have my car tuned asap...
    JDM H22 w/ M2B4 Tranny

Hondata has arrived!!

Comment

0h btw.. question.. his rev limiter is 6,500rpm? WTF.. vafc cant change rev limiter so wtf could it be?? defective ecu??? HELP PEEPZ.. this thing needs to slam 7,200! right dustin!! w00!

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

ya..i made another post about it...i think i'm gonna go w/ a p28 w/ uberdata or maybe even hondata
        JDM H22 w/ M2B4 Tranny

Hondata has arrived!!

Comment

UBER H03 UBER!!

<got a few maps for p28.. tehehe.. hurry up then!

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

well first i have to sell the vafc....then i have to come up w/ the extra for teh p28...what can you guys get me one for, if anyone can...also, it'll have to be set up for a 5th gen accord harness(a6 and a11 had to be swapped) cause for some reason i had that harness in my car...i guess that's it...PRICE?!?!?!?!?!
            JDM H22 w/ M2B4 Tranny

Hondata has arrived!!

Comment

well u already did that didnt u? u already swapped the wires? when u installed the p13 so why would u have to redo that again??

p28s can be found from 50(if ur lucky) to 125(norm)... i know someone that can sell you a chipped p28 for a decent price..

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

i went on the uberdata site looking for info on the program that goes w/ it and such, but all the links were messed up..the link that showed how to install was fine, but i'll just buy an ecu w/ it already installed i guess...i gotta buy a laptop i guess so i can tune it...i need to read more into the whole thing period...anyone know of any links that will help? i'm in the process of reading mrx's post about the uberdata journal..some pretty interesting stuff so far...lol...i have the same problem he did at the beginning..except my idle is fine...i'm just really rich in narrow throttle...takes me a while to get to higher rpm's, but only if cold...i better stop typing about it or i'll confuse myself again, lol...i honestly wouldn't mind keeping the vafc if i could call fizz on the phone and get his setup exactly entered on my vafc...i'd really like vtec93accord's setup...he's actually halfway close for a couple weeks...anyways..lemme know if a lightbulb comes on as to what my problem is guys!!!
                JDM H22 w/ M2B4 Tranny

Hondata has arrived!!

Comment

get ur ass on AIM when u get home.. well have uber school 101

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

just email me at dmealor@pattersonpumps.com man...that's pretty much my aim at work...not allowed to chat or dl aim...but i can email...
                    JDM H22 w/ M2B4 Tranny

Hondata has arrived!!

Comment

Would that setup on the vafc be safe to use with a p72? I am only getting 300 miles to a tank on mine also, then again i know i am running rich due to the looks of the back bumper. What setup would be best for a p72 for good gas mileage but also good power?

Comment

Well i am only getting 300 miles to a tank also. I have black soot on my back bumper all the time, my exhaust tip is extremely black in a couple of days and it blows black smoke out the pipe. The p72 is not chipped and it is definetly running rich. Would it be blowing the black smoke due to there being no catalytic converter.

Comment

My engine is actually running pretty good thank you. My v-afc has been messed with by a buddy of mine. He added fuel on it, i was just asking if that setup would be ok to run with a p72.

Comment

ya...vtec93accord's car does run pretty good, but ya, ur rich, but still not as rich as me! i did some math, and taking into account that our tanks are a little over 17 gallons, i divided what my trip meter said by 16 gallons cause i'm sure i had at least a gallon left...i'm getting 15 miles to a gallon right now!!!
                            JDM H22 w/ M2B4 Tranny

Hondata has arrived!!

Comment

Well i guess i will have to adjust it and see what happens with it unless somebody has some type of setup for me to use.

Comment

Working...
                              X