Announcement

Collapse

We're back, and better than ever!

Hey everyone. Were back!

We spent the last few weeks getting our software upgraded from 2005-spec vBulletin to this shiny, new version. For the first time in half your CB7s life, CB7tuner.com is running up to date forum software! 😃
We sought to keep the same general feel, along with our beloved black and orange color scheme. You may see some things changing here and there as we make some aesthetic tweaks, but all should be running smoothly now.

In addition to looking all fancy, this new version should be extremely mobile friendly. Hopefully that will make it more enjoyable for those of you that do most of their browsing on their phone!

Pandemic and cp[mike] literally busted their asses over the last couple of weeks to make this new software a reality. Without them, this never would have happened.

So, welcome back!
Feel free to ask any questions, give us your observations, and offer suggestions (no promises on implementing anything, but who knows!) There's a post for discussion in the Beginner OT section of the site.
Also, if you experience any weird errors, please let us know ASAP. We tested everything pretty thoroughly, but Im certain we havent squashed all the bugs just yet.

-Mike
*deevergote*
See more
See less

finally found a supercharger that clears the firewall...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks fantastic! I always felt the K looked strange in the CB engine bay. The supercharger fixes that quite nicely

I love superchargers. I had one that I wanted to put on my H22, but the "reverse" rotation ended up making it far too complicated to bother (that reminds me... I gotta sell that stupid supercharger! )

How's the clearance of that thing? Do you need stiff mounts to keep it from hitting during a hard shift, or does it still have some room to wobble?

Comment

Well, that's looks awesome!
      I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
      Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      My coupe!!!
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
      Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

the front is kinda tight on the radiator, but its not bad. it has plenty of room to move. i broke the axle the other day already so its down til i can get some more si insane shafts. ill post more pics of it soon.
        COUPE K24

Comment

Working...
        X