Jdm engine source

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jdm engine source

Motors average 35,000 miles and come with a 100% start up warranty with 60 day warranty on block and head.

Engine Package Comes With:

•Motor

•Transmission (5SPD Manual or Auto)

•Engine Wiring Harness

•All required Cables

•ECU

•Distributor

•Throttle Body

•Injectors

•Fuel Rail

•Intake Manifold

•Exhaust Manifold

•Alternator

•A/C

•Power Steering Pump

•All Brackets and Sensors

•Intermediate Mid Shaft

Does this sound good to you. This is for a jdm F20b. everything that is mentioned is included for 2,995 with free shipping. the site where i found this is www.jazzproparts.com check em out
    Quagmire: Hey there sweetie, how old are you?
    Connie: 16.
    Quagmire: 18? You're first.
    Connie: Mom!
    Quagmire: I like where this is goin'! Giggidy, giggidy, gig-gi-dy!

good luck wiring up that OBD II harness, I hear its not hard, just hope u like wiring. 2995 seems like the typical jdm source price for that motor, considering its rare.

Formerly 91AccordExR33
    11.68 @ 127mph
    417whp/375wtq
    Sold: 8/2016

Comment

cool, but my ? was is that a good price for everything that is included. i think it is but i want someone elses thoughts

Comment

As the guy said, that seems like a typical price. You could probably do a little better (i've seen venus motors sell them for dirt cheap, i dont know if i trust them though) and you could definately do alot worse. So it is a good price relative for that motor. Im sure people have mentioned this to you and you're tired of hearing it, but the h22 is really a much better deal. Even the people who own this motor will tell you only go for it if you want a race motor. The low end torque is just not there to pull an accord. All the power is in the upper rpm range. Having said that, i wish you the best of luck with the swap.

Comment

thanx, i have thought about it and i'm still on the fence cuz i want something different, but want something that will let me blow the doors off of anything that approaches me. at that site they have the jdm H22 for like a couple of humdred dollars less, and i get the same stuff as the F20b but for the H22, so it's not the price, its do i want the motor with power or the motor with the "i haven't seen that before" factor

Comment

Originally posted by 90dxcoupe
            thanx, i have thought about it and i'm still on the fence cuz i want something different, but want something that will let me blow the doors off of anything that approaches me. at that site they have the jdm H22 for like a couple of humdred dollars less, and i get the same stuff as the F20b but for the H22, so it's not the price, its do i want the motor with power or the motor with the "i haven't seen that before" factor
            f20b is a great platform. boomslang or other variations are your friend. OBD II PWNS me...thats why i dont want the euro r IM any more..im just going to modify the OEM JDM IM...but its all good..are you on AIM man..hit me up sometime... clarkst3r 06..

Comment

Originally posted by clarksterdotcom
              f20b is a great platform. boomslang or other variations are your friend. OBD II PWNS me...thats why i dont want the euro r IM any more..im just going to modify the OEM JDM IM...but its all good..are you on AIM man..hit me up sometime... clarkst3r 06..
              Why dont you want to get a euro-r manifold? The manifold dint have anything relating to OBDII on it. Give me some insight...

Comment

Originally posted by clarksterdotcom
                sound good to me but all i have is the private messaging on this forum you can hit me up through here any time. and if i understand you correctly you have done the F20b swap? if so do you have pics?

Comment

Originally posted by 90dxcoupe
                  sound good to me but all i have is the private messaging on this forum you can hit me up through here any time. and if i understand you correctly you have done the F20b swap? if so do you have pics?
                  nope no f20b i have the bigger not so high revving brother..h22a..still need to install. still trying to verify the OBD II theory with scott. but i have been known to get info crossed.

Comment

cool keep me informed on how that goes cuz i'm strting to leanin towards the h22a my self and would probably need help, but i am still don't know what i want

Comment

Working...
                    X