vacume hoses need help ASAP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

vacume hoses need help ASAP

can any one please tell me what i have to do with 2 vacume hoses on the drivers side of intake manifold, they are right next to each other, one on top of the other. i connected my other hoses and cant find where to stick these ones.

is it in the back of the manifold?
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

no its on the side of the manifold, i know they suck air in, if i plug them my RPMs go down

Comment

On my H22 one of them (the larger one) goes to the Cruise Control actuator and the other (the smaller one) is plugged.
        Originally posted by Junior Smurff
        Nevermind guys, google search works wonders!

I don't have road rage, my car just goes faster than yours!

Accords are for winners. And Grandmothers. But mostly winners.

I have grown so Tired of Internet Illiteracy. Please learn proper spelling and grammar. For your sake and that of your children.

Comment

thanks a lot, i will plug the smallest one as soon as i get my hand on my car. right now its in the shop, RPMs just keep going up and down and there is noise in timing cover.

Comment

Hmmmmmm the idle keeps on fluctuating becuase thats a vacuum leak when there pressure tryin to sustain itself. And the ecu goes huh not enough pressure okay im goin into limp mode no power from me,or steady ride until you get it fixed.

Comment

Working...
            X