Ecu or Tranny Problem?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ecu or Tranny Problem?

i have a 92 accord and every time i put the gas to the floor it red lines unless to come up off the gas a little it is an automatic by the way. just say if i was going to racing someone and as sooon as i come off the line i floor the accelerater i will red line everytime unless i come up off the gas.
    Last edited by GHost; 09-24-2005, 04:26 PM.

that makes no sense

Comment

Shift out of park.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

just say if i was going to racing someone and as sooon as i come off the line i floor the accelerater i will red line everytime unless i come up off the gas.

Comment

Originally posted by GHost
          just say if i was going to racing someone and as sooon as i come off the line i floor the accelerater i will red line everytime unless i come up off the gas.

so lemme get this right with my deciphering skills:

if you're going to race someone and when you TRY to come off the line by flooring the accelerator, it redlines on your tach but nothing happens; and only then if you let go of the gas pedal, then it goes.

i think you're auto-tranny is failing or just about to go
          5.6L V8 32V DOHC
          JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

word to primo...its the tranny..either that

or you need a new hobby

Comment

Originally posted by PRIMOCB7
              so lemme get this right with my deciphering skills:

if you're going to race someone and when you TRY to come off the line by flooring the accelerator, it redlines on your tach but nothing happens; and only then if you let go of the gas pedal, then it goes.

i think you're auto-tranny is failing or just about to go
              Yes, your auto tranny has a combo of burned clutches and a worn piston if its doing that.

Comment

I can take off but if i dont get off the gas ill blow the engine because the tranny never change gears unless i ezz off the gas

Comment

I can take off but if i dont get off the gas ill blow the engine because the tranny never change gears unless i ezz off the gas

Comment

Working...
                  X