Anybody in my area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody in my area

I'm trying to get my swap done for the meet next sunday oct. 9th but need help. i basically know what needs to be done but could use a helping hand. wiling to pay for help. I'm in CT 06810. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would really appreciate it.
    IN LOVING MEMORY OF GEORGE R. BRACEY. 3/2/83 - 7/21/05 WE WILL NEVER EVER FORGET YOU. HATED BY FEW, LOVED BY MANY. IT'S TOO BAD YOUR LIFE WAS TAKEN BY AN UNEXPERIENCED DRIVER. ALWAYS IN OUR HEARTS AND IN OUR MINDS MAY YOU REST IN PEACE.

PM when u want my help

Comment

I wish I were closer to you, I'd help you out! Good luck w/ your swap and I hope you can make it to the meet, I'll be there! Keep us posted

Dan

Comment

WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE? i would help but it depends how far you live from N Y

Comment

Why dont you come to newyork i can have your swap come out within the sameday

Comment

well the motor is already out just have to figure out how im going to cut the p/s bracket and driver mount then it should all be pretty easy from there.
            IN LOVING MEMORY OF GEORGE R. BRACEY. 3/2/83 - 7/21/05 WE WILL NEVER EVER FORGET YOU. HATED BY FEW, LOVED BY MANY. IT'S TOO BAD YOUR LIFE WAS TAKEN BY AN UNEXPERIENCED DRIVER. ALWAYS IN OUR HEARTS AND IN OUR MINDS MAY YOU REST IN PEACE.

Comment

p/s bracket? I believe you have to modify the high pressure p/s line. Too bad you a good 2 hours away, I'd come down otherwise.
              members/ride | the/website
              180 hp/145 ft-lb

Comment

this is a f22b1 swap. i saving the built h22 for something better. i have plans of selling this accord after the swap. i live really close to the ny/ct border.

Comment

You should pass through my way id have it done the same day

Comment

Working...
                  X