F22b Dohc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F22b Dohc

It it really worth swapping in the cb7's and whats the cheapest place i can find one. I pretty much know its a basic swap in but w/ some minor shit needing to be done. Im selling my car as you guys have pry seen it and Im wondering about a f22b dohc motor.. i have a certain idea after i sell my car.. but im not getting another cb7 for awhile.. ima save my $ up and do w/e... Been thinking about getting a hatch and sticking w/ d-series turbos which my buddies have but im trying to be diff and come up w/ diff shit. Any1 who has any info lemme know.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=32597 << For Sale Forum (I wont forget the pics 2mrw)

My Official Vouch Thread

MY For Sale Thread!!!

Recent Members Sold To:
    ALOW1, TheNextAZN

Members Sold To (Vouches):
    ALOW1, Phempa, hpaccord91, aznsyco84, 93EXaesthetic, civic_90_08, wrichards2005, SuperTuner12010, JDM_EJ, Ralphie, cooneyb81, HondaFan81, quakerjoe, tanNn2koo, 91Accord-LX, JARHEAD293, TheNextAZN, (TONS MORE)

The cheapest one ive found is about 750$$$ Any1 kno anywhere cheaper? Or does it even get any cheaper?

My Official Vouch Thread

MY For Sale Thread!!!

Recent Members Sold To:
    ALOW1, TheNextAZN

ALOW1, Phempa, hpaccord91, aznsyco84, 93EXaesthetic, civic_90_08, wrichards2005, SuperTuner12010, JDM_EJ, Ralphie, cooneyb81, HondaFan81, quakerjoe, tanNn2koo, 91Accord-LX, JARHEAD293, TheNextAZN, (TONS MORE)

Comment

that sounds about right. any cheaper and you're probably buying a motor with lot's more miles on it

1991 Accord LX

Comment

i can get them for $650 plus shipping f22b dohc motor

Comment

Hmm.. yea ive been scopin a couple places out.. and the cheapest i found so far is one on ebay... 650shipped as of now.. but that 1 ends in 2days so yea something i wont be getting.. Maybe just a heads up for sum1 who wants a cheap f22b dohc.. 450$$$ right now, and has some certain shipping chargers from $100-200$ but yea.. anyways if ne1 has nemore info on where i could find some cheap ones.. or a WHOLE swap for sort of cheap lemme know.. And is the h23 tranny of choice, or a diff 1? Later

My Official Vouch Thread

MY For Sale Thread!!!

Recent Members Sold To:
          ALOW1, TheNextAZN

Comment

Originally posted by 92CB7
            i can get them for $650 plus shipping f22b dohc motor

$600 plus shipping is the lowest i can get them

Comment

Originally posted by 92CB7
              $600 plus shipping is the lowest i can get them
              just the engine or like a complete w/ ecu and tranny?
              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
                just the engine or like a complete w/ ecu and tranny?

just the engine

Comment

Hmm ive still been checking this option out. But does the f22ax bottom end w/ an h23a head put out the same amount of power. If so ill jus go that route and build it up over the winter. But if I do end up doing this, which ecu will be the best to use. Im going to run an h23trans hopefully.. But if all else fails I will use a f22ax tranny.

My Official Vouch Thread

MY For Sale Thread!!!

Recent Members Sold To:
                  ALOW1, TheNextAZN

Comment

Working...
                  X