h22 in 93 accord 5 speed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

h22 in 93 accord 5 speed

what has to be done to put the h22a in this car?

Welcome to cb7tuner. Please SEARCH first, it's been covered.

This should get you started:

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=8873

Note: "Stickys" are also pretty helpful/informative - link above found on top part of most forums.
    Last edited by cyclonus_cb7; 10-26-2005, 12:59 AM.
    www.StreetLightz.com

Comment

OMG not this again I can tell your new have fun and remember to do your research its slightly more but it helps. WE cant jsut tell it to you you have to research on it. Its fairly simple and plain common sense.

Comment

The mods should make our acounts so that if you are new for like the first two weeks of your memebrship if you try to post it should say-Not allowed to post in forum yet,please search.

ILBB
        People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
        The world needs to be reset.

Comment

We are all noob's at some point or another....I asked the same question when I joined!

I'm sure if you guys look back when you first joined you might have asked some noobish Q's yourselves. Just remember we all had to start somewhere none of us were born with this info.

joedaddy93 if you have any questions about the swap after you've looked it up feel free to pm me, I just finished doing the H22A and auto-->5 speed swap.

Member's Ride

Comment

The mods should make our acounts so that if you are new for like the first two weeks of your memebrship if you try to post it should say-Not allowed to post in forum yet,please search.

ILBB
            Not flaming or anything but ^^ I REALLY like that idea. It just makes sense ... just include an option to post in case the question/topic hasn't been covered.
            www.StreetLightz.com

Comment

a thread should be approved by a mod before it's made. it would cut down on the garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by minoreparations
                a thread should be approved by a mod before it's made. it would cut down on the garbage.
                hear hear...i second that...

Comment

LOL, think about what you're saying...we'd have to hire mods to constantly be approving threads!!!

I do think the time limit thing is a good idea though...

Originally posted by lordoja
                  im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
                    LOL, think about what you're saying...we'd have to hire mods to constantly be approving threads!!!
                    i said should, i'm not expecting it to happen

Comment

Working...
                    X