Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no codes

has anyone experience this problem ?
    i've now and officially swap my h22 for a f22a3 series motor . what im plannig to do later is unofficial..
    a few dayz later while drivin i got a check light . so i did a check but the light wasnt showin any codes instead light stayed on solid ....hmm .... what could be the problem here ...
    im currently using the f20a8 sohc ecu which came with the motor i had in the catr to start with i dont think would cause a problem or would it !!? as for the auto transmission im using a f22b dohc tcu.. but is there any other reason for this light to stay on solid ... ?? no codes pleasse i need all the reason as much as poss ..... cheers

'' we racing or you just blowing smoke ?''

Pretty Accord by the way.....and yeah, if the light stays on solid there may not be a major issue at all. Check the wiring for the CEL connector. It's possible that it may be shorting to ground and triggering the CEL light even though the ECU is not showing any codes. Otherwise, comming on solid usually signifies zero engine codes.

My Accord History:
    91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

ah ha , i got a code and its one blink followed by 2 short blinks any idea ?

Comment

Code 12 is EGR. Check your wiring and the EGR valve and sensor. Also the vacuum line going from the emissions box to the EGR valve. Or do the UK cars even HAVE EGR?? THAT could very well be your problem too...
        Originally posted by Junior Smurff
        Nevermind guys, google search works wonders!

I don't have road rage, my car just goes faster than yours!

Accords are for winners. And Grandmothers. But mostly winners.

I have grown so Tired of Internet Illiteracy. Please learn proper spelling and grammar. For your sake and that of your children.

Comment

maine we in the uk we get the best engines in our cars .....not the full spec interior i wonder why as for the egr i mighta routed the tube to the wrong path ,come to think of it .... i did cleaned the egr with a wire brush ......i mighta damaged it .... but i'll check thanks maine

Comment

Working...
          X