Help with H22 swap!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with H22 swap!!!

my swap came with a little 2" x 4" box thing with 5 wires coming from it... on my car it is located towards the headlight side of the shock tower...does anyone know what this is??? also the pins arent the same so i will need to cut and splice them together correct???

thanks for (+) input!

Originally posted by JDMa22ord
    my swap came with a little 2" x 4" box thing with 5 wires coming from it... on my car it is located towards the headlight side of the shock tower...does anyone know what this is??? also the pins arent the same so i will need to cut and splice them together correct???

thanks for (+) input!

some pics might help, but if its metal, i would guess it might be the injector resistor box... especially if its on the drivers side... goodluck...

Comment

youre using your stock wiring harnesses and whatnot, so you should have to worry about the new resistor box. though, if its from an h22, it should have a matching connector... but leave your stock one in and ull be fine...

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
      - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
      - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
      Current cars:
      - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
      - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

I would just snatched the one off the f22 and just leave it

Comment

Originally posted by turboh22aakkord
          some pics might help, but if its metal, i would guess it might be the injector resistor box... especially if its on the drivers side... goodluck...
          Either that or it's an Igniter ?? Pic's Please.
          But as CP[Mike] suggested, when you do the H22A swap you use the Original F22 Engine Wiring Harness with Modifications, so there shouldn't be any need for swapping it out.

In case you haven't already got it get "The Ultimate Swap Guide".

Comment

Working...
          X