flywheel ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

flywheel ?

before you guys tell me to search I have...and everything I read didn't give me a definitive answer....what I need to know is:

Will an h23 flywheel and tranny bolt up to an f22b with no problems?...I got ready to put the clutch on the flywheel on the f22b today and the left side of the flywheel looks extremely close to the block...

all the info I could find regards using f22a flywheels and they'll fit no prob, so if this flywheel isn't going to fit I guess I need an f22ax, correct?

and for anyone doing this swap, do the research, especially ILBB's thread...there are things I've come across that weren't even mentioned in any thread I found....
    i roll my wagon slo, f22b style...

ALL the F and H series flywheels are interchangable. You'll have no problem with an H23 flywheel. If you're not comfortable with the way it's fitting, I'm sure you could find someone who is willing to trade. Hell, I think someone is selling a Fidanza for $150 or something right now!

Comment

Hey!!!thanx for the recognition...

Regarding the flywheel, the h23 WILL fit no probs.I noticed my xtd fly wheel was extremely close to the block on the left side to, but my car is running like a champ!And when i bought it it said h22/h23/f22a.

ILBB

EDIT:

Here, see

Last edited by Ilikebigbutts; 01-23-2006, 11:06 AM.
      People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
      The world needs to be reset.

Comment

Have you driven with that XTD 12lb wheel yet? I have that same one in my basement waiting to go on.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
          Have you driven with that XTD 12lb wheel yet? I have that same one in my basement waiting to go on.

Yes sir, I have.Don't worry,you'll be happy with the results.(atleast i was).

ILBB
          People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Comment

Kickass Can't wait!

Comment

thanks for your help guys....never would've thought it would be that tight of a fit on the left side, but again, ILBB's comes through with the pic to show that yes, it's tight and that's all there is to it....now I can get it together and in the car.

BTW, I'm going to try and run the elusive p39 ecu because under no circumstances do I want a cel...anyone know where I might be able to find one?...I know there's a girl on here who tracks them for fun but are there any other sources?
              i roll my wagon slo, f22b style...

Comment

Originally posted by slowagon
                thanks for your help guys....never would've thought it would be that tight of a fit on the left side, but again, ILBB's comes through with the pic to show that yes, it's tight and that's all there is to it....now I can get it together and in the car.

BTW, I'm going to try and run the elusive p39 ecu because under no circumstances do I want a cel...anyone know where I might be able to find one?...I know there's a girl on here who tracks them for fun but are there any other sources?
                the girl you are talkin about is i'm the girl formelly known as luvmygen4.I'm pretty sure she would have one ready to ship to you...just pm her and see watsup.

ILBB

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                  yeah. my xtd setup grabs like a motha------

breathing is deadly underwater...

Comment

Working...
                  X