jdm h22 plug wires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jdm h22 plug wires

Has anyone with a jdm h22 had problems finding aftermarket plug wires?

Ive been to every auto parts store around and I cant find plug wires that fit. All the boots that connect to the plugs are 1/4 inch to an inch to short. Help I need to get some new wires!

try advanced auto parts.. i went there one time looking for spark plugs and wires.. they had the h22 in their listings.. i kno autozone only has the h23 parts.. but i kno advanced auto has some h22 parts.. but im sure you can check online.. n search for ngk spark plug wires..

Frost White CB7 Crew #26

Comment

the advanced by my house doesnt have them, there the closest ive found but there still 1/4 in short

Comment

i guess your next best bet would be to check online.. search ngks website.. im sure thats where other people get their wires from

Frost White CB7 Crew #26

Comment

I got my wires at O'reillys. I got them off a USDM H22 and they fit just fine i still got some slack in them.

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          I piss off people for fun.
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

if they are too short they aer not h22 wires. just walk in and say you got a 1992-2001 honda prelude vtec and you need plug wires. if they dont fit they are not prelude vtec wires.

Comment

I asked for 92-95 VTEC wires. Since they only have S,SI,and VTEC listed in there database.

The New-ish Ride
              My old Ride
              Hear my Vtak!!!
              MK3 Member #3
              I piss off people for fun.
              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Working...
              X