auto tranny install issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

auto tranny install issue

Well ive been preppin someone elses motor for a swap. Ive never had an auto before so maybe someone can help me who perhaps has had an auto swap. For some reason im lookin at the tranny shaft goes into that torque converter it doesnt wanna flush straight in with the engine. No matter how many times i turn it did i for once do something wrong with this swap. Or paerhaps the customer has given me the wrong transmission along with the block. Becuase they gave me a stock h22 5 speed with the clutch and everything attached to it with a f22 tranny > ? will they fit onto each other properly without fittement issues in my case. Becuase ive done a auto swap before with the h22 auto motor and h22 auto tranny are they interchangeable? I twisted the motor a couple of times to see if it would flush no there no luck what should i watch out for? and how do i solve this problem?

Never mind fixed it, goddamn splines had a tiny pebble on it and thats what caused it not to line up and its now perfectly flushed . This customer will definitely be satisfied now.

Comment

glad we could help .
      1cor10:31
      - 92 LX coupe
      - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

dirty splines will get you every time

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

lol and this is coming from the guy who made fun of me for having the same problem, and claimed he could swap a clutch in less than 3-4 hours with no problems at all... looks like it was 7 hours between when you first posted the problem and when you finally got it solved...

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...5&page=1&pp=20

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
          - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
          - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
          Current cars:
          - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
          - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

actually i said it was an auto i dont do autos so therefore i still got it done before you anyway. BUt enough of the arguement atleast i didnt almost make deev damnnear pass out for a 5speed clutch install and had to help my moms help me i did the shit bymyself i win thankyou for playing

Comment

I knew you was gonna run into a problem........lol........hey wheres the pictures?

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
                dirty splines will get you every time
                Funniest quote I've seen in a while. Its that funny because its true.

Comment

Working...
                X