jdm f20a dohc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jdm f20a dohc

i've searched on cb7 and internet and i can't find out where to buy this motor? so if anybody have this motor (i know zigenballz has it) where did you buy it at? Also has anybody turbo this motor? Thanks
    Originally posted by Makaveli2k
    Just goes to show, leave the JDM poses to the Nimble, sleek, asians. =)

okay i'll check them out thanks!

Comment

How would you rate this engine with the jdm f22b dohc? Better? Same? Worst?

Comment

Can't wait! Cause i need a new motor so i can finally start my turbo project! From what i read and hear the jdm f20a dohc is suppose to be alittle better, then i hear the f22b is better, so i need a final verdict(from some first hand experiences)

Comment

F22B should have more torque... seeing as it has more displacement. The 2.0L might feel a little wimpy on the low end.

Don't forget that Burleigh also blew his sky high when he boosted it! And he's not a dumb guy either... Of course, boosting ANY used motor poses that risk. Be sure you get soemthing good!

Comment

also you can check out MAKOTO AUTOPARTS CORPORATION. They stated that they have a lot off f20a dohc.
            JDM H23 VTEC PROJECT
            JDM H22/F22/H23/B18 PARTS FOR SALE
            91 Accord Sedan Ex Mulberry Pearl Red (GAVE IT AWAY) Turbo
            91 accord Ex wagon Green (SOLD)
            92 Accord Lx (SOLD)
            92 civic sedan Lx (SOLD)
            93 accord Ex wagon Frost White (parting out: SOLD)
            07 Fit SSS (Traded)
            07 FG2 Si Sedan (Traded)
            05 Honda Pilot EXL Pearl White
            97 Honda Odyssey LX W/Sunroof Pearl White[/B]

http://1facewatch.com/

Looking for a referral and planning on switching to Cricket Wireless

Comment

Originally posted by peego
              also you can check out MAKOTO AUTOPARTS CORPORATION. They stated that they have a lot off f20a dohc.
              another excellent company, btw - i picked up my F22b from them (the CA warehouse in LA, not VA) - and they have walls and walls of engines and trannies -

i know not a lot of people can vouch for them on here, but at least i will

haven't driven an f20a, but the f22b was more torquey than my original a1 - even with the a1 EM on it - seems to accelerate fine for me, and its nice not to have a fuel cutoff anymore :::: Zigen, it must be because your f22b doesn't have the extras on it yet - let us know how it does when you get everything switched over im really interested to hear the results!

breathing is deadly underwater...

Comment

Originally posted by ZigenBallZ
                It's running off a P14 right now also... that coupled with some of the parts I need to switch over might have something to do with it...

but keep in mind that when I say slower we are talking very slight differences... I think I just got used to the 88mm stroke and the fidanza revving like a sportbike almost...

I'll update in awhile after the parts changeover...

Dang i want the f20a dohc, but i going turbo so i may go with the f22b instead.

Comment

Working...
                X