H-series vtec head swap?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H-series vtec head swap?

When putting a h22 head on an non-vtec h23 am i going to have to move the dow pins and run an external vtec oil line? I don't know if any of yall could help me out or point me in the right direction. If anyone finds anything tell me. Thanks
    Race Smarter, Not Harder

Honda Options

Originally posted by H23 VTEC
    When putting a h22 head on an non-vtec h23 am i going to have to move the dow pins and run an external vtec oil line? I don't know if any of yall could help me out or point me in the right direction. If anyone finds anything tell me. Thanks
    Nope. Just make sure to take out the plug to the oil control orifice.
    "This is a jaded bunch. To gain notice, you have to challenge conventional wisdom, test assumptions, and ignore the naysayers."

FS Part out thread koni/skunk2 suspension, jdm pole, HID retrofit, Tanabe exhaust
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...10#post2119010

Comment

Originally posted by H23Accord
      Nope. Just make sure to take out the plug to the oil control orifice.

how many miles are on ur hybrid adam?

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

about 6000...and counting...
        "This is a jaded bunch. To gain notice, you have to challenge conventional wisdom, test assumptions, and ignore the naysayers."

FS Part out thread koni/skunk2 suspension, jdm pole, HID retrofit, Tanabe exhaust
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...10#post2119010

Comment

But then again, he hasnt been running it hard.

Comment

lol ask JDMKID who got a ride in his car.. hahahaa.. i think he'd say otherwise... like ive stated 29428-59839-583-958 3-583- times.. the main fuck-up when this is done is over-revving.. past 7k or so.. adam has got on his car plenty of times.. does he rag it out? no.. hes too high class for that

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Working...
            X