Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WWWWOOOOOOOTTT!! just bought JDM H22 w/ LSD!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WWWWOOOOOOOTTT!! just bought JDM H22 w/ LSD!!!

Just purchased a Jdm h22 w/ LSD, mugen header, type s cams, euro R manifold, and stage 2 clutch with lightened flywheel! I only paid $2300 for it all!!!! I'm so pumped that I'm going to be swapping that badboy in my cb7 in a few weeks.

The only thing that's weird about the motor is that it has a nissan throttle body welded to it. The guy at the importer shop said it was 75mm. I'm worried about the TPS though. Tell me what you guys think. He said it might be off of a skyline.
    Former Ride:
    93 Accord Coupe
    Jdm H22 w/ LSD
    Type S pistons and cams

New Ride:
    Bone stock 99 2.3CL
    Black on Black Leather
    5spd

"Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn."
    C. S. Lewis

holy wow. i just hope that isn't too good to be true. have you seen the motor? having a nissan tb is very sketchy but if it's a real deal then that's a steal!!!

get some pics of that tb and the rest of the motor. congrats!
    1cor10:31
    - 92 LX coupe
    - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Yeah I went to the actual importer shop and picked it out. The weld job looks pretty decent. I'll try to post up some pics. I'm going back to pick it up tomorrow.
      Former Ride:
      93 Accord Coupe
      Jdm H22 w/ LSD
      Type S pistons and cams

New Ride:
      Bone stock 99 2.3CL
      Black on Black Leather
      5spd

C. S. Lewis

Comment

sick dude! wanna sell me u cam gear and cam now?

Comment

pending sale already for my 272 cam and aem gear. PM with an offer....money talks.
          Former Ride:
          93 Accord Coupe
          Jdm H22 w/ LSD
          Type S pistons and cams

New Ride:
          Bone stock 99 2.3CL
          Black on Black Leather
          5spd

C. S. Lewis

Comment

I'm guessing someone already did this work, so that supposed Nissan TB should work I presume. Looks like you totally lucked out on an already somewhat built engine/trans setup.
            HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

yeah, everything has already been done. It came straight from Japan that way. I was just fortunate to pick it out right when they got the shipment in. They didn't find out that it was a mugen header until after I bought it so they said they would still charge me the same. I just lucked out.
              Former Ride:
              93 Accord Coupe
              Jdm H22 w/ LSD
              Type S pistons and cams

New Ride:
              Bone stock 99 2.3CL
              Black on Black Leather
              5spd

C. S. Lewis

Comment

good stuff meng
                I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

sweet deal man.. where you getting it done at? maybe i could help since you offered to help me with mine.. haha.. what shop did you buy this at anyway? was it inlinepro?

Frost White CB7 Crew #26

Comment

not bad

Comment

score!

Comment

very nice but i want proof!!! pics please
                        The CB9 has been reborn into a CB3
                        Members Ride - see my cb3 here - DOHC powah
                        Check out my JDM F22B swap
                        Watch my CB7 video

Comment

sweet man sounds awesome. -- i just ordered my h22 w/ lsd today, ships out tomorro, im so stokked i cant wait till it gets here so i can put my exedy flywheel & clutch kit on there and change the timing belt n get her all ready for the transplant
                          i am a bit scurd about the wiring tho, it comes with a jdm right hand drive harness soi have to use the accord one and run some wires..i guess idk. i guess when i get stuck i'll post up my question
                          who needs a manual anyway

JDM is the way to play, all day every day

Comment

I hope you dont plan on running NOS. you might blow the welds on the intake!

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

picked it up this afternoon and it is better than i thought!!! It has an oil cooler and the compression test read 275psi accross the board! This thing has got to have high comp pistons. This thing is gonna be a beast. There was a guy on Honda-tech that put down 225whp with type s pistons, stage 2 cams, and euro r mani. It would be sweet to put down that or more from a motor that cost me $2300! I'll post up some pics later tonight
                              Former Ride:
                              93 Accord Coupe
                              Jdm H22 w/ LSD
                              Type S pistons and cams

New Ride:
                              Bone stock 99 2.3CL
                              Black on Black Leather
                              5spd

C. S. Lewis

Comment

Working...
                              X